Anyone here interested in Extending the Warranty?

TheMoparConnection

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have always sold Chrysler Service Contract's but have never mentioned it prior. If anyone (who isnt severely modded) is interested in purchasing a contract, Chrysler has many different options plans of coverage. IE, anywhere from 4 years to 100,000 miles to 7 years to 50,000 and vice versus.
I can get you a contract as long as your vehicle is not more than 4 years old from the original in service date and not more than 48,000 miles. pm me with vin and mileage if interested and I will shoot you over a price.
here is a link of some different contracts and coverages.
http://www.servicecontracts.daimlerchrysler.com/gn/gn_PlansBenefits.html

I was told (on another forum) that the SRT line of vehicles was not eligible for any extended warranty programs via Chrysler.

Is this no longer the case?

My truck has an extended warranty...it is just not eligible for the lifetime warranty.

Kevan said:
I was told (on another forum) that the SRT line of vehicles was not eligible for any extended warranty programs via Chrysler.

Is this no longer the case?
they have always been available... someone gave some wrong info...

TheMoparConnection said:
I have always sold Chrysler Service Contract's but have never mentioned it prior. If anyone (who isnt severely modded) is interested in purchasing a contract, Chrysler has many different options plans of coverage. IE, anywhere from 4 years to 100,000 miles to 7 years to 50,000 and vice versus.
I can get you a contract as long as your vehicle is not more than 4 years old from the original in service date and not more than 48,000 miles. pm me with vin and mileage if interested and I will shoot you over a price.

:( :( :(

Damn,I'm coming up on 55k in about 60 miles !!!:(

LOL Whats the point of this? You pay them money and then they "void" it down the road... I would be #1 on this list if there was a reputable dodge dealer I knew about. Not trying to bash just pointing out the problems we seem to have getting a dealer to warranty stuff now...

BigRed460 said:
LOL Whats the point of this? You pay them money and then they "void" it down the road... I would be #1 on this list if there was a reputable dodge dealer I knew about. Not trying to bash just pointing out the problems we seem to have getting a dealer to warranty stuff now...
like i mentioned this is for people that have not modded their truck to extreme, if you have minor mods it will not void your warranty and you will not have any questions raised

TheMoparConnection said:
like i mentioned this is for people that have not modded their truck to extreme, if you have minor mods it will not void your warranty and you will not have any questions raised
I have ZERO mods and no warranty...

>6,000 miles on the truck and they refused to fix the transmition, they had worked on 4 times in the previous 2 months(for the trans, they had it 2 other times also), kept my truck for five weeks charged me 730$ to "dissasemble" the tranny and find out whats was wrong. They said the truck had been raced, the district rep. said that he couldn't do anything about it. I wouldn't pay them to fix it, and they told me if I took it out of there shop w/o the tranny installed thay my powertrain warranty would be voided. I paid 550 for six speed and it's been fine now for 4 months ON THE FIRST TRY!!!

Another houston member had to have you help him or he would have the same thing.....

My truck is covered until 2015 or would be in! Thanks for the offer, i'm sure you will have some takers!

Hmmmm.... lemme think about this for a second.

Daimler Chrysler voided my drivetrain warranty without any notice, and refused to provide a reason why.

Pass.:thumpdown:

When you say minor mods what do you think falls within those parameters bro?

TheMoparConnection said:
Robert when you say Major mods deos that Include cats delete?? Headers?

I have an extended contract already!(Fairly pricey),but worth it!!!!!:)
What do you mean by severely modded:dontknow: :dontknow: :confused:

I think that the having a reputable dealer/ service manager is the key here folks. I am very fortunate to have Robert aka The Mopar Connection in my area now. He has already saved me a good amount of money and he didnt have to. He is just trying to help us all out. Not all dealers are created equal....Robert has earned my business on my truck from here on out.:rock: :rock:

Is this only available on US trucks...I'm from Ottawa Ontario Canada...
Just bought a 04 SRT...Warranty was over in June 07...The Dodge dealer
where i bought gave me options for warranty...Price was outrageous...Let
me know interseted...

Back