Anyone here interested in Extending the Warranty?

04 SRT 10 said:
Is this only available on US trucks...I'm from Ottawa Ontario Canada...
Just bought a 04 SRT...Warranty was over in June 07...The Dodge dealer
where i bought gave me options for warranty...Price was outrageous...Let
me know interseted...
good question... i will need to find out... factory warranty is different i know.

xtended warranty

I bought a pricey xtended warranty and as I speak my truck is at the dealer. The crappy warranty does not cover a slave and throwout bearing. I personally will never buy a xtended warranty again.

TheMoparConnection said:
I have always sold Chrysler Service Contract's but have never mentioned it prior. If anyone (who isnt severely modded) is interested in purchasing a contract, Chrysler has many different options plans of coverage. IE, anywhere from 4 years to 100,000 miles to 7 years to 50,000 and vice versus.
I can get you a contract as long as your vehicle is not more than 4 years old from the original in service date and not more than 48,000 miles. pm me with vin and mileage if interested and I will shoot you over a price.
here is a link of some different contracts and coverages.
http://www.servicecontracts.daimlerchrysler.com/gn/gn_PlansBenefits.html

I suppose anyone who's been blacklisted by Chrysler is ineligible? Nuts. I'm out.:eek:

Picked up a Extended Warrenty for the SRT Grand Cherokee...

Thanks Robert, best customer service I have had in a while :rock::rock:

He also has the best price compared to other dealerships :rock:

can you get the warranty on vehicles that came out of the states and went into Canada? cuz when i brought it accross the border dodge said the warranty was void and i called daimler and they said i was outta luck. I would be interersted if i could get it though. Seems kinda dumb to void it just cuz it crossed into canada....

lukedovichak said:
can you get the warranty on vehicles that came out of the states and went into Canada? cuz when i brought it accross the border dodge said the warranty was void and i called daimler and they said i was outta luck. I would be interersted if i could get it though. Seems kinda dumb to void it just cuz it crossed into canada....

I was told the same thing Luke,I was going to buy a NR before I got my YF,thats what changed my mind.

If the problem is big enough trailer it back to the US :nurse:
I know a few people with other vehicles and have no problem with the warranty in Canada unless they have cracked down recently.
I also learned that the extended warranty on a Canadian SRT-10 is not available if you are a second owner.As I was told by my dealer.
You could always do the aftermarket route but I have had bad luck with them.

INTERESTED

I AM INTERESTED........SENT TWO PM'S.......THANKS.
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

noid said:
This is the same setup that moparconnection uses. If you call Woodhouse. Expect them to tell you that they will give you the VTCOA discount and then they will add 10% to the http://chryslerservicecontracts.com/. Thats what they tried to do to me. POS can :bootyshake:

i do not use this set-up... i am an authorized dealer with chrysler service contracts.... i have received some pm's regarding the extended warranty, please be patient with me as things are quite busy around here... i will answer the pm's with quotes asap...thanks for your patience guys...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back