Anyone know Paul Wielk AKA ( CTSRT10) phone# or how to get in touch?

Y'all crackas be killing me :D
Nope, after many friends in the NY and CT started to pressure the guy into doing what's right, I received a call from CT police saying he felt threatened and people were driving past his house taking pics and posting them on the webs he felt endangered. I explained to them the situation and how he was acting as a CT State Trooper. They checked into and found him in jail already for stealing wheels off cars and trucks from the DODGE dealership he worked for!!( obviously never a State Trooper, lol.

Lost money on it, but lesson learned. I even questioned other members here that had met him and said "he's legit , hell he's a State Trooper"
Boy was I blindsided!!

I think Scott still wants to beat that dudes ass if he ever sees him. :boxing:

That's really an understatement!! It's been over a decade since I've had to clench my fists and put em against some deserving souls face!! Figured I'm grown past that, but I'll tell you he and one other member still have it coming one day. I don't forget shtuff like that. It was only $800 but it sits real sour with me:mad:

That's really an understatement!! It's been over a decade since I've had to clench my fists and put em against some deserving souls face!! Figured I'm grown past that, but I'll tell you he and one other member still have it coming one day. I don't forget shtuff like that. It was only $800 but it sits real sour with me:mad:

One other member, hmmmmm? Lets play Family Feud and I'll text you my answer. :D

This other guys just made a bunch of pansy ass threats, but swore if he ever met me, no words would be exchanged, he'd just walk up and bust me in the "Snoz" lmfao. Been a couple/few years back but it's really hard to forget a threat like that :five:

Nah, I got love for Dommie, he's a good guy for the most part :)
Doms just a pussy cat. This other guy is the real deal. He scares me :(
And I feel threatened :p

Be afraid, very afraid. You're gonna get your ass whupped if you ever leave the state of Texas, boy. :D:D:boxing:

I'm a pussycat. Haha!!!
I've been in more fights then the avg guy and have knocked out more people then I can remember.

I am getting older though so I'm chilling out I haven't been in a fight since Super Bowl week lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

I'm a pussycat. Haha!!!
I've been in more fights then the avg guy and have knocked out more people then I can remember.

I am getting older though so I'm chilling out I haven't been in a fight since Super Bowl week lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

Been in more than my share but its been a long time :)
I'm usually sober and the other party drunk and when they realize its time, they back down :chain:

I still don't know what other member was vouching for CTSRT10? How am I supposed to have a proper witch hunt without a name?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back