Anyone know Paul Wielk AKA ( CTSRT10) phone# or how to get in touch?

IN process Scoob.:rock:
It appears I have to file with my local DPS State Troopers or local PD and they pursue it from there. :dontknow:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your issue venomous, but guys, lets keep personal information like addresses and phone #'s from being posted.

Sorry to hear about your issue venomous, but guys, lets keep personal information like addresses and phone #'s from being posted.

So we can help him cover his own tracks? Ok.....but only for the respect of the forum I got screwed on. He is a scam artist punk and this whole entire forum trusted the lil shit that he was indeed a State Trooper and that usually put a good bit of faith in that person not to do you wrong.:mad:

I don't see any harm in posting his personal info, it was found by accessing public records. I do understand if its a personal request because your the owner of this forum though.

I don't see any harm in posting his personal info, it was found by accessing public records. I do understand if its a personal request because your the owner of this forum though.

Indeed it's all public info and was accessed that way. I simply wanted someone in the area to tell the lil shit to be a man and do what's right. Learn a lifelong lesson on being a standup guy that people can trust. Surely he's too far gone for that now. Just want my hard earned money back. He'll get his POS tranny back as well if he elects to cover shipping it back to him.:(

Yes I understand its all public info, but I don't want this forum to get involved with the easy access it is making for that info. I don't want the forum to be involved with the ability to hounding the guy on the phone or people driving by his house/work. Yes, I want to leave this thread up so others know about him and that can be done with out his personal contact information. It also is a request from me to not post it up here on forums. Thanks for understanding.

Yes I understand its all public info, but I don't want this forum to get involved with the easy access it is making for that info. I don't want the forum to be involved with the ability to hounding the guy on the phone or people driving by his house/work. Yes, I want to leave this thread up so others know about him and that can be done with out his personal contact information. It also is a request from me to not post it up here on forums. Thanks for understanding.

Done and understood kind sir.

I just read every page of this thread. very entertaining. What ended up happening Scott?

so it ended happily ever after then? Scott likes when little guys put hands on him, esp now that he has that big long bar thing

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back