anyone see this clip from channel 4 news

makes you wonder about your local dealership also. especially when you have to take your vehicle back for the same thing more than once.

O yes......................

Joel Grover has been pounding Jiffy Lube for a long time now......

When confronted with the undesputable evidence, Jiffey Lube always does the same thing. ..... Fire the manager and the obviously guilty parties. Refund the money to those who squawk... Relocate the (ostensibly, but not really fired) employess to another state and go back to business as usual.....

Jiffy Lube has so much fkn money that they can keep on doing this til Jesus comes and continue to make boatloads of cash....

Here's the remedy..........:

Go to Jiffy Lube's corporate offices and find out when thee most senior (CEO, CFO type) staff meetings are to take place......

Rush the door to the meeting room.......... Machine gun everyone..........Even if they aren't making policy....They're still complicit.......

Next, Firebomb every Jiffy Lube in the USA...........No more Jiffy Lube.....

Make sure conspicuous notes are left at all the massacres and fires.....They should read as follows:

"WE ARE THE PEOPLE - WE AIN'T TAKIN' THIS SHIT NO MORE- THIS WAS ONLY A WARNING- NEXT TIME WE GET NASTY."

God bless little gay Jewish geeks like Joel Grover..... They ARE the people....

.........................just kidding.......................:eek:

SD

Last edited:
davo19 said:
makes you wonder about your local dealership also. especially when you have to take your vehicle back for the same thing more than once.
I have worked for Dodge dealerships for 10+years, I can honestly say that has never happened. We really don't want you to come back for the samething, it hurts are productivity. The funny thing about that video was the Jeep with the fuel filter, the fuel filter is part of the fuel pump, must replace the fuel pump to change the fuel filter. Chrysler has been doing that for more than 10 years now on all models with the exception of the minivans.

Thank god I do all my own work.
I've made my kids participate too since they were able to walk so they know how to do the work also.
If the kids choose not to do it themselves later on, fine, but they will also know when they are getting scammed.

Silent D said:
O yes......................

Joel Grover has been pounding Jiffy Lube for a long time now......

When confronted with the undesputable evidence, Jiffey Lube always does the same thing. ..... Fire the manager and the obviously guilty parties. Refund the money to those who squawk... Relocate the (ostensibly, but not really fired) employess to another state and go back to business as usual.....

Jiffy Lube has so much fkn money that they can keep on doing this til Jesus comes and continue to make boatloads of cash....

Here's the remedy..........:

Go to Jiffy Lube's corporate offices and find out when thee most senior (CEO, CFO type) staff meetings are to take place......

Rush the door to the meeting room.......... Machine gun everyone..........Even if they aren't making policy....They're still complicit.......

Next, Firebomb every Jiffy Lube in the USA...........No more Jiffy Lube.....

Make sure conspicuous notes are left at all the massacres and fires.....They should read as follows:

"WE ARE THE PEOPLE - WE AIN'T TAKIN' THIS SHIT NO MORE- THIS WAS ONLY A WARNING- NEXT TIME WE GET NASTY."

God bless little gay Jewish geeks like Joel Grover..... They ARE the people....

.........................just kidding.......................:eek:

SD

Many, many years ago they changed oil in one of my vehicles. Only put about a quart or so of oil in it. I rattled the hell out of it on the first corner the following morning when I left for work.

I hate those places.

My thing was not with Jiffy Lube, but mine was with Quaker State Quick Lubes.

I took my S-10 to them for a service before I was going to be driving on vacation 2000 miles, for oil change, tranny service, overall checkup, etc.

They did the oil change, and tranny service, but failed to inflate the tires to the air pressure that I specified on the invoice, told them that the tires MUST have 45 psi in them... I should have checked...

I drove off and when I got to the bottom of the canyon drive just on the otherside of Globe/Miami,Arizona I noticed my front end seemingly felt very loose... and had a hot smell... I assumed it was the breaks, as the drive is like 20 miles to the bottom, with steep turns and downgrades the entire way.

So I stopped at the "cool off" area got out and my front tires were smoking!!! and both had bald spots on the outer and inner edges... so I had to continue on.. and stopped at several places hoping they had the correct tires (they were performance low profiles.. that no one had..) so that I could replace them.

I made it to about 15 miles outside of Texoma Texas on Highway 54, and the passenger tire melted, and blew.

So I had to switch to my spare, and drive to a motel, the next day I tried to find a place that had tires.. no luck.. ended up having to stop a junk yard in Oklahoma, and found 2 tires and rims that would get me to where I was going...

Turns out they DEFLATED my tires by 22 psi left only about 21-23psi in them.. the manufactured confirmed the damages were made by underinflating.

After fighting with them for about 2 weeks, they finally tell me that Penzoil had boughten Qauaker state, so I called Penzoil corporate explained the situation to them, faxed docs, etc.. and I had a check in my hand within 48 hours!! along with a long appollgy letter... but that was the last time I went to ANY quick lube place...

That is the reason I do most of my own work.

I don't understand what you guys expect out of a Jiffy Lube type place. If you ask me I think it is your own fault for taking your vehicle to a place like that. It is not that time consuming or difficult to change your own oil or inflate your own tires. Are you that afraid of getting a little dirty?

TheSickness said:
When did Paul Moyer jump ship :dontknow: He was always on ABC when I lived there :confused:

Lynette and I don't ever remember Paul being anywhere but NBC......:dontknow:

SD

BlackViperRam04 said:
I don't understand what you guys expect out of a Jiffy Lube type place. If you ask me I think it is your own fault for taking your vehicle to a place like that. It is not that time consuming or difficult to change your own oil or inflate your own tires. Are you that afraid of getting a little dirty?

I do use one of these places for my daily driver, but I watch them like a hawk!! They would never touch my truck though!!!

Some people just don't have the place, tools or time to do it themselves!!:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back