Anyone to proofread my '05 QC listing?

yet again u relist it and lie to the consumer by not posting that the seats are incorrect and the subwoofer is missing.

WTF are you so obsessed with the seats for man? You can see the pictures of the seats. If you don't like the seats you move on to the next truck. I don't hear you putting down those that spray flat black Krylon on their wheels, lower their suspension or remove the cats. If I wanted to be dishonest I wouldn't disclose the salvage history.

atikovi said:
WTF are you so obsessed with the seats for man? You can see the pictures of the seats. If you don't like the seats you move on to the next truck. I don't hear you putting down those that spray flat black Krylon on their wheels, lower their suspension or remove the cats. If I wanted to be dishonest I wouldn't disclose the salvage history.

My answer to your WTF comment: He is just an ignorant ass.

As current owners on this site, I think we're going to pick up on the things that aren't production correct, combining that with the salvage title history of course we will be skeptical. If I was bidding I'd want to find out straight from the horses mouth, the insurance company, as to what the repairs entailed beside the obvious interior changes instead of relying on this is the way I got it explanation.

Super idea...any chance the insurance company would provide the info?

Think I will kick back and watch this one
popcorn.gif

I really want to take FLChub off ignore so I can see what he wrote...but he wanted me to put him on ignore...so I did...but I think I see some steam from his words...maybe not...

Prof said:
I really want to take FLChub off ignore so I can see what he wrote...but he wanted me to put him on ignore...so I did...but I think I see some steam from his words...maybe not...
its just so cute being coy,going through life thinking you know everything.
trying to stay with the flock,its soo cool aint it

Prof said:
My answer to your WTF comment: He is just an ignorant ass.
and you base this comment on what Roy? you ever met Clint? or are you just jumping on the bandwagon and becoming an flchub hater for no reason? The guy posted a thread asking people to proofread his ad. More than one person has brought up the fact that the seats are not correct. If he doesnt want people to comment, then he shouldnt post.
Making comments about someone you've never met, thats the definition of "ignorant ass"

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back