Anyone to proofread my '05 QC listing?

well he might not have handled it the way you or i would have handled it (the police thread), but as far as this thread here, he is 100% correct...the guy should state the flaw in his ad...i beleive it when he first posted the ad on ebay,that he had no idea they were not the correct seats...but after learning that they are in fact incorrect and he has had to re-post his listing, he should at least have the decency to be honest

and for the record, after meeting up with clint several times now, your assessment of him is wrong. he is a stand up guy.

Mutt I can't read FlChub's posts...he has requested I put him on Ignore and have done so...I have no idea what points he has made. I only responded to the person who expressed exasperation with FLChub...in the way I responded to his ignorant ass comments in his "F the Police" thread.

Many have said that he is nice in person...but his posts here have often been ignorant and he shows his ass over and over (figuratively and literally). He may be, in my opinion, the stereotypical "Keyboard Nazi"...an ass on-line an angel in person...maybe his real name is Sybil...and he has multiple personalities. I am happy that he has so many personal friends that have met him in person. Until I meet him in person I will probably consider him an ass, if he proves me wrong when we meet great!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back