April 2013 truck of the month, VOTING IS UP!!

Who is the April 2013 truck of the month

• fastestbrickonearth

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • SRT-10 Ralph

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • raymondwebb

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Skypilot68

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • hawk02

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • runningonvenom

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Sammy11

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • SRT-10 RAM VIPER

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Mopar

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Seethrough

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some more pictures for SRT-10 RAM VIPER

883865_580838941927662_576985588_o_zps9af1c205.jpg

IMG_20130308_142620_299_zps51e0d00c.jpg

IMG_20130308_142611_746_zps3ff95963.jpg

IMG_20130308_142603_839_zpsee5a60fc.jpg

IMG_20130302_110002_197_zps45886078.jpg

20th time is a charm good luck :D

LMAO! No shit, right? Man every month he's nominated the competition is ridiculous

Sammy11 has a very nice truck and he deserves to win one of these months. There are MANY beautiful SRT-10 trucks on this site and the bottom line is, it's very tough to Win TOTM!!! Good Luck to Everyone in the poll! :rock:

Personally I think too many trucks get nominated and too many tend to be "throw away" nominations. They get like 1 or 2 votes that otherwise could have gone to a more deserving truck. I just don't like bone stock looking trucks being able to be nominated. I'm sorry but we all have a SRT-10 truck. There's nothing exciting about your bone stock interior, exterior, or engine bay when others have done things to separate from the pack. Even with my exterior being blacked out, I wouldn't feel comfortable being nominated right now because I don't personally think I have enough done to my truck to be a TOTM. I'd like to see maybe a prelim vote of 10 nominated trucks with the top 5 being in the final vote or something like that. But that's just my opinion, to each their own. I'm all about a clean well maintained bone stock 10 if I was to go buy another one, but not for TOTM.

and here I thought the only thrown away votes were the ones never cast...

Just so there is no confusion here....

Noob's are prevented from voting on polls

Just so there is no confusion here....

Noob's are prevented from voting on polls

Sorry for the confusion here Jeff. I thought it would be Ok if fastestbrickonearth's aunt voted for me! :dontknow:

Last edited:
1st place gives me $10, 2nd place gives me $20 and 3rd place gives me $50. How are those prices?? :D

Sorry for the confusion here Jeff. I thought it would be Ok if fastestbrickonearth's aunt voted for me! :dontknow:

Ok folks I think it's time to look at the facts regarding my opponent Ralph.
#1. He wants you to believe he put white stripes on his red truck. FALSE!!! His truck was white and he painted everything but the stripes red.
#2. My aunt would never vote for Ralph she's got bronchitis ain't nobody got time for that!
089e1e619dff701747789ead4e278b07.jpg

#3. Even the name Ralph stands for " really a lightning post hore"
There you have it do you really want a lightning post hore as your truck of the month??? If not vote for fastestbrickonearth a 10 owner for the people

#1. He wants you to believe he put white stripes on his red truck. FALSE!!! His truck was white and he painted everything but the stripes red.
#2. My aunt would never vote for Ralph she's got bronchitis ain't nobody got time for that!

There you have it do you really want a lightning post hore as your truck of the month??? If not vote for fastestbrickonearth a 10 owner for the people

LOL!! I can not confirm nor deny any of the above statements.

Damn I'm in the running myself and that almost got you my vote! Lol

Ok brick, You want the truth! I don't think you can handle the truth!

#1. My truck was first black, then white, than blue before I painted it red again and the stripes are actually yellow but I photoshopped them to look like white.
#2. First off that's Not your real Aunt!!!! That's Aunt Jemima in the photo, I recognize her the day I saw the two of you together parked in your silver 10 at make out point with you hand up her skirt!
Don't make me call your mother Val and ask her if that's really your Aunt!
#3. Even though Lightning Ralph is a household name in the Lightning World and has been trademarked, I still Love these SRT-10 trucks just as much! I voted for you last month Ryan and you finished a close 2nd.... Now Stop telling Lies and giving everyone false hope for your cheap bribes. Who do you think you are?
Barack Obama?

Got to luv a good spirited battle

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back