April 2013 truck of the month, VOTING IS UP!!

Who is the April 2013 truck of the month

• fastestbrickonearth

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • SRT-10 Ralph

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • raymondwebb

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Skypilot68

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • hawk02

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • runningonvenom

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Sammy11

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • SRT-10 RAM VIPER

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Mopar

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Seethrough

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok brick, You want the truth! I don't think you can handle the truth!

#1. My truck was first black, then white, than blue before I painted it red again and the stripes are actually yellow but I photoshopped them to look like white.
#2. First off that's Not your real Aunt!!!! That's Aunt Jemima in the photo, I recognize her the day I saw the two of you together parked in your silver 10 at make out point with you hand up her skirt!
Don't make me call your mother Val and ask her if that's really your Aunt!
#3. Even though Lightning Ralph is a household name in the Lightning World and has been trademarked, I still Love these SRT-10 trucks just as much! I voted for you last month Ryan and you finished a close 2nd.... Now Stop telling Lies and giving everyone false hope for your cheap bribes. Who do you think you are?
Barack Obama?

Ralph is a paste eater!! I have proof :aetsch:
9598665d378fde1c177a2c85680d1a92.jpg

Slander, it's all slander!!! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

BREAKING NEWS -THIS JUST IN-

michael_vick_eagles610x.jpg

Even Michael Vick knows fastestbrickonearth is in a 3 way dog fight with 7 votes!

"You may not vote on this poll" ...... sup with that? am i to new to vote?

Ok ok the Silver Bullet is just warming up with 3 votes...show me some more love..;)

kbf_sb_logo.gif

Ralph is a paste eater!! I have proof :aetsch:
9598665d378fde1c177a2c85680d1a92.jpg

Do you know why your not winning the poll brick?

Answer: NO WING!!!! You are the ONLY truck this month that has NO WING!!

It's like watching Superman fight without his Cape. Well, yeah they look good but there is just something Missing!!!!

"You may not vote on this poll" ...... sup with that? am i to new to vote?

Yes you have to be here greater than 15 days and have a predetermined number of posts (secret) in order to vote on polls, keep posting like you are and you'll be more than eligible next month

Do you know why your not winning the poll brick?

Answer: NO WING!!!! You are the ONLY truck this month that has NO WING!!

It's like watching Superman fight without his Cape. Well, yeah they look good but there is just something Missing!!!!

Soooo true! You said it perfectly, a 10 without a wing just doesn't look right.

RAYMONDWEBB if you start posting your pictures in full size so that when you open a page it just jumps out at you (like said person leading the poll), you would have a serious chance of winning! By the way your seats look SWEET!

Great looking trucks this month guys! Good Luck to all and thank you for voting for me! :D

srt10TOTM016.jpg

ralphs032.jpg

Last edited:
The seat mods are a very nice touch. Great trucks. This one is tough.

B

His seats aren't a mod! They were dealer only optional seats that apparently no one ever knew about, but the dealer his truck was purchased at offered them if I remember the story right.

Back