APRIL 2024 TOTM - rottenronnie!!!!

Ronnie's NA KICK ASS QC for TOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just no brake checking!! :rolleyes:
That’s no fun… risks must be taken … we loved city busses going up the long step hill in out neighborhood growing up .. well unti one of the buses decided to go sideways and could make the hill … oh yeah we all ran like hell hahahaha ! But we could bumper ski them all over the neighborhood… hell today we would get arrested for doing that and the drivers of the busses would be doing li 20 to life .. My how things have change and IMO for the worst !

That’s no fun… risks must be taken … we loved city busses going up the long step hill in out neighborhood growing up .. well unti one of the buses decided to go sideways and could make the hill … oh yeah we all ran like hell hahahaha ! But we could bumper ski them all over the neighborhood… hell today we would get arrested for doing that and the drivers of the busses would be doing li 20 to life .. My how things have change and IMO for the worst !

Bumper skiing was so much fun!!

I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

That was a fun road trip...two gray haired guys trying to look innocent when there were cops around!

Jason is trying to line up a race with Greg's 1320 Challenger and the bullet.
He is 2000 pounds lighter than me but it should be VERY close as we run the same E.T. From a roll, I've got him!! Stay tuned...

Last edited:
He is 2000 pounds lighter than me but it should be VERY close. From a roll, I've got him!! Stay tuned...
Absolutely can't wait!

He is 2000 pounds lighter than me but it should be VERY close as we run the same E.T. From a roll, I've got him!! Stay tuned...

Damn, I wish I could be there! I could distract Greg with a story about my ex sister-in-law lol. I'm sure Ronnie remembers the story that I told at that truck stop, in north Vegas.

Oh boy! Sounds like popcorn time hahah

Even without vigilant moderation, details would have me banned forever plus a day!
Ok spit it out , the suspense is growing .. I don’t believe in the old adage
of what happen end in Vegas stays in Vegas … heck I lived in North Vegas for 5+ years and nothing really stays in Vegas !

Ok spit it out , the suspense is growing .. I don’t believe in the old adage
of what happen end in Vegas stays in Vegas … heck I lived in North Vegas for 5+ years and nothing really stays in Vegas !
:D:oops::p

Vegas is a weird place!!

Well we're on the backstretch! One week left to get your votes in for your favorite QC for April's TOTM!!

some have been lucky enough to cast multiple votes and that's legal here!!

Owners, remember you can vote too!

:D:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back