April TOTM Nominations

UIH,

We are all winners Mang,

Really does not matter what color, these things are all Bad Ass. Simply put, The 10's are just cool rides.

UIH,

Butch

UIH,

image9.jpeg

UIH,

Butch

UIH,

I am an Helicopter Mechanic. I worked for Sikorsky Aircraft at the West Palm Beach Flight Test Development Center for 20 years. I was fortunate enough to work on some really cool shit. I left in 99 and stepped into Corporate Aviation. Mainly, I am a heli guy, but I have years of experience on Gulfstream products like that big ass G5 in the background.

Today, I only take care of the helicopter in the photos. Its a private heli used to move the "boss man" from Eastern LI to NYC and back

UIH,

Butch

UIH,

I am an Helicopter Mechanic. I worked for Sikorsky Aircraft at the West Palm Beach Flight Test Development Center for 20 years. I was fortunate enough to work on some really cool shit. I left in 99 and stepped into Corporate Aviation. Mainly, I am a heli guy, but I have years of experience on Gulfstream products like that big ass G5 in the background.

Today, I only take care of the helicopter in the photos. Its a private heli used to move the "boss man" from Eastern LI to NYC and back

UIH,

Butch

A&P here, been in the game almost 12 yrs. More into management these days. Been working on EMB 135/145/145XR my whole career. Thinking of going FAA Maintenance Safety Inspector.

Im not sure if this qualifies, but i figured might aswell try.
2d1tetj.jpg

29wn0x3.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back