April TOTM Nominations

I accept your resignation

We need a new Volunteer for TOTM Moderator

If you want to do it we need to keep it on time. We should be doing Mays voting on TOTM and we are doing April. Your commitment isn't to me, I'm just the jackass behind the curtain. Your commitment is to the Members of the Viper Truck Club of America

Well, I think Ive done a good job so far, considering I was without a comp for almost an entire month. Sorry if I got behind. But if you sit back and really think about it, its not a big deal. I literally have to beg people to participate as it is. Its still April, the winner will be announced by the end of the month. Last years TOTM wasn't exactly on track either (no offense Andy), but nobody seemed to mind. Ill do better about keeping it on track from now on.

I vote for me, being the only silver 10 in a see of black. LOL

Yeah, I agree. Let's give the under dog a shot at the podium. Besides he pets those pics of his wife y'all drool over....

We all can relax as it will never change the fact the black 10's are the quickest!:hello:

Well, I think Ive done a good job so far, considering I was without a comp for almost an entire month. Sorry if I got behind. But if you sit back and really think about it, its not a big deal. I literally have to beg people to participate as it is. Its still April, the winner will be announced by the end of the month. Last years TOTM wasn't exactly on track either (no offense Andy), but nobody seemed to mind. Ill do better about keeping it on track from now on.

I challenge you to find a month that the poll was started late. Go ahead, I'll wait.

I challenge you to find a month that the poll was started late. Go ahead, I'll wait.

I remember asking what was up with TOTM more than once..You just said you were busy. Im not trying to start some pissing match here. Things get crazy when you have a job, wife, kids, etc. Its really not a big deal…..

I have two jobs, 1 wife, 4 kids, 3 grand kids and one on the way, Moderate or admin 7 Forums, maintain 7 websites and have a Bengal in an apricot tree chasing down a robin.

I share your craziness

So I'm still a little confused :dontknow: Is the person who wins this going to have their pic on the home page for 6 days?? What the hell is going on with this?

So I'm still a little confused :dontknow: Is the person who wins this going to have their pic on the home page for 6 days?? What the hell is going on with this?

It appears that way, the nominations for May should be up now.

Hahaha thas my jam! Lmfao
That makes no sense though in his posts? :dontknow:
Y'all gon make me lose my cool, UIH....UIH :burnout:

It's a universal greeting / goodbye / what's up / what's going on? I think it's funny as hell. :D

It's a universal greeting / goodbye / what's up / what's going on? I think it's funny as hell. :D

Damn I'm behind the times. :(
UIH haha

So can't Venom Truck handle TOTM via his smartphone if his PC were down? I post from mine often. Just wonderin

Damn I'm behind the times. :(
UIH haha

So can't Venom Truck handle TOTM via his smartphone if his PC were down? I post from mine often. Just wonderin

I haven't talked to him in quite some time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back