April TOTM Nominations

You guys (management) should come up with solutions not point fingers. I thank VenomTruck for at least trying to do what he can. VenomTruck should be thanked for the effort he has put in already and not further criticized.

Last edited:
UIH,

Ok I will jump in.
photo5-1.jpg

With all of the mods listed (aside from the 2/3 drop), this rig looks almost untouched... Like it just came off the showroom floor. I like that; very clean looking with a hidden dark agenda.:congrats:

You guys (management) should come up with solutions not point fingers. I thank VenomTruck for at least trying to do what he can. VenomTruck should be thanked for the effort he has put in already and not further criticized.

When he accepted the position I told him he could contact me at any time for assistance with it. I put the poll up for him when his computer was out of commission several months back and I would be willing to do the same if he asked.

Why don't y'all just call this 'MAY TOTM'? I don't think it would be a big deal to skip a month in order to get things back on track. It beats the winner of this go 'round feeling short changed for being on the front page for less than a week. Heck, I come here so little that April's TOTM could be put up and taken down without me even knowing who. :dontknow:Just a suggestion. And why should anyone have to beg members to participate in this? Entering costs nothing. The person hosting the show has it harder. I myself wouldn't mind running for TOTM again if I'm allowed. My little time in the spotlight was over 5 years ago.

And Jeff.. The Wizard of Oz taught us to pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.:laugh: LOL

Last edited:
Why don't y'all just call this 'MAY TOTM'? I don't think it would be a big deal to skip a month in order to get things back on track. It beats the winner of this go 'round feeling short changed for being on the front page for less than a week. Heck, I come here so little that April's TOTM could be put up and taken down without me even knowing who. :dontknow:Just a suggestion. And why should anyone have to beg members to participate in this? Entering costs nothing. The person hosting the show has it harder. I myself wouldn't mind running for TOTM again if I'm allowed. My little time in the spotlight was over 5 years ago.

And Jeff.. The Wizard of Oz taught us to pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.:laugh: LOL

Skipping a month isn't a bad idea until it comes time to make the calendar next year and we have a blank page for April. Speaking of the calendar who wants to take that over?

With all of the mods listed (aside from the 2/3 drop), this rig looks almost untouched... Like it just came off the showroom floor. I like that; very clean looking with a hidden dark agenda.

UIH,

Thanks mang.

That is the look I have been working towards. I have a few other things to install sometime soon but had everything painted satin black so to keep that "stock" appearance.

UIH,

Butch

UIH,

Thanks mang.

That is the look I have been working towards. I have a few other things to install sometime soon but had everything painted satin black so to keep that "stock" appearance.

UIH,

Butch

Yeah man, me likes much. And LI too? I'm born NYC..

Tell ya what Jeff, just throw mine in for April for the sake of the calender and keeping peace. I don't mind. I'll be the one short changed with no front page recognition. I'd take that one for the team.:D

April/May TsOTM. Top 2 get front page honors until june. The video can go away and make room for the second winner.

Already have the logistics of the front page worked out... I can post both April and May. I'll have Aprils on the front page tonight.

Looking for a May Nomination Thread (don't see one), if that's not there by the time I update the front page, I'll take care of that too

Vj

Already have the logistics of the front page worked out... I can post both April and May. I'll have Aprils on the front page tonight.

Looking for a May Nomination Thread (don't see one), if that's not there by the time I update the front page, I'll take care of that too

Vj

I'll post the nomination link right now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back