Are there 3D files or CAD for the intake or other parts out there?

Stupuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to create my own intake manifold, but it would be my first time doing so. I currently have a Roe Racing manifold under my Lysholm 3.3L blower, but it's showing a lot of where from... many removals and reinstalls (long stories). So i want to make an intake that would be one piece and allow better access to bolts and coils as well as be more friendly to upgraded injectors. The truck has been down and out while i secure funds and better knowledge after a perfect storm of failures and breakdowns. This whole season will give me time to remove and rebuild. I do have a modified stock intake with a secondary fuel rail from a turbo'd setup that may pair well with the TV7301 Turbo i got off a 6V53T out of a Bison. BUT, I love the blower scream more than the turbo boosh.

unless you guys know of something i can bolt the Roe Blower to that is better than the 8 piece manifold that Sean put out like two decades ago.

If you want forced-induction power, I'd go with either a Paxton or a proper turbo setup.
Guys around here that tried over-driving the Roe setup created too much heat with it (engine detonation). Once the engine starts riding the knock-sensors, there isn't much left on the table for producing power.
I've been struggling with having a custom intake of my own (n.a. application) built for quite some time.
Maybe in the future, I could get a 3D printer from BestBuy and make my own.

I seem to remember a project on this forum where a cooler of some kind was being integrated into the existing manifold sandwich. That might be worth looking for if it still exists and you want to stick with the Roe setup.

Last edited:
If you want forced-induction power, I'd go with either a Paxton or a proper turbo setup.
Guys around here that tried over-driving the Roe setup created too much heat with it (engine detonation). Once the engine starts riding the knock-sensors, there isn't much left on the table for producing power.
I've been struggling with having a custom intake of my own (n.a. application) built for quite some time.
Maybe in the future, I could get a 3D printer from BestBuy and make my own.

I seem to remember a project on this forum where a cooler of some kind was being integrated into the existing manifold sandwich. That might be worth looking for if it still exists and you want to stick with the Roe setup.
I also tend to remember something about a 3d printer being used for possibly an intake or intake modification ..
I do remember wesalbert a member in Florida Was 3d printing Drones years ago ! Can’t seem to find him on here ,, Wifey the search Queen , HELP !

I also tend to remember something about a 3d printer being used for possibly an intake or intake modification ..
I do remember wesalbert a member in Florida Was 3d printing Drones years ago ! Can’t seem to find him on here ,, Wifey the search Queen , HELP !
lol I'll take a gander

Do you remember Wes ? Albert ?

:cool:Yes - I'll see if I can find anything

Gawwd there are some interesting old threads out there!

That's true! I couldn't find anything related to intake manifolds/integration/CAD drawings etc. Yet anyways lol

Manusha, the word of the day!
Likely the word of the month or perhaps the year.

Really, how many people actually know the rare and elusive Menusha Tribesmen, dating back (pre-Aztec), were the forefathers of this very Forum?!?!

I'd wager, not many and very likely, none!

Last edited:

Really, how many people actually know the rare and elusive Menusha Tribesmen, dating back (pre-Aztec), were the forefathers of this very Forum?!?!

Hahahaha!! I didn't! Lol
But guess what? I do now! Learning something new Every day is what I strive for. Thanks! I'm going to read about our Forum forefathers ha

@wesalbert

But i can't find the printed drones but he's got over 9k posts lol
He definitely did the drones and also would live stream when a hurricane came to the area in Forida … he may have done that on FB back then also and linked on here .. been to long to remember @,

Made me look it up ,, appears there are 23 meanings and no 24 I’m guessing hahaha ! It may have pre existed the pyramids lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back