had fun & learned alot:rock: :rock: :rock:

& heres my numbers:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Attachments

• img010.jpg
    img010.jpg
    890.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
ARRESTmeRed04 said:
it was nice meeting everyone had a good time, wish i could've got my truck tuned but i'll hit torrie up next time he's in texas i guess. not real sure how 4lbs of fajitas ended up at $400:dontknow: think we been had fellas:p
heard you wanted to run me....next time out if im not working well give them a run buut ill wait till your tuned.....

I talked to james and i think it was the beer and shot of patron and patron isnt cheap

DAYTONA81 said:
heard you wanted to run me....next time out if im not working well give them a run buut ill wait till your tuned.....

I talked to james and i think it was the beer and shot of patron and patron isnt cheap
yeah figured since i was in town i'd see if you were around, need to do my clutch worse than the tune though part of the reason i didn't do it yesterday

sounds like you guys had a good time. sorry i couldnt make it...again. ill make it to one of these one day.

faslane505 said:
sounds like you guys had a good time. sorry i couldnt make it...again. ill make it to one of these one day.

yes it was:rock: :rock: :rock: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :star: :star: :star:

get her runnin & catch the next one:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

I think the whole event could be summed up like this:
  • Arrive at the shop for the Dyno runs and tune. Everyone wishes they made more power.
  • Head out to the restaurant following a maniac, some clown in a '96 mustang, and a bunch of Viper trucks all learning how to exit to the right from the left lane all while weaving through traffic at the highest speed obtainable in rush hour traffic. Everyone wishes that someone else was leading the pack to the restaurant.:D
  • Eat, drink, and drink some more. Food and bar tab come to over $400. Everyone wishes we didn't order so much Patron.
  • Impromptu gun show in the parking lot after drinking all night. Everyone wishes we could pop off a couple of rounds.
  • We all drive home in different directions. Everyone wishes we were 10 years younger and could still stay out all night.
  • Wake up the next day with a splitting headache. Everyone wishes they didn't drink so much Patron.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
yeah figured since i was in town i'd see if you were around, need to do my clutch worse than the tune though part of the reason i didn't do it yesterday
thats cool next time. I would rather make money than spend it on fajita and patron....LOL

DAYTONA81 said:
thats cool next time. I would rather make money than spend it on fajita and patron....LOL

correction a lot of patron ,,two buckets of caronas, and 5 pitchers of different flavored margaritas ,:D

Ironhead said:
correction a lot of patron ,,two buckets of caronas, and 5 pitchers of different flavored margaritas ,:D

holy shit:toilet: :p dam:D

Ironhead said:
damn now im glad i didnt go...could you imagin a mexican in a loud orange truck.....automatic cop magnet and DWI

Yawn ,,got some 30 or so pics im downloading ,,,where the hell is my coffee cup ,,

Did you post all the pics you took on here if not id like to have some. If you would email the to me boss man. Thanks

yes they are all here ,,some did not turn out cause of glare from sun on us :dontknow:some are also in dyno thread

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back