Att. Texas bunch

Ironhead said:
dude u woorked all night and were up all day hope you make throhgh the night ,,,,im so old i could not do it ,,,be safe bro,thanks for your service ;)
Thank you And I will Im glad everyone made it home.

fuchin patron! I am home sweet home. Was great and look forward to the next. Still feel the fuchin patron:eek:
Great time and nice meeting all, cept Ironhead, coulda done without that fuchin acqaintance?:confused:

Just BSn ya bro, awesome ride and nice putting the name with that ugly mug. And I thought the Avitar was photoshopped?:dontknow: :aetsch: :elefant:

Getting off in 30 min and yall prob wont hear from me until about 6p or 7p tonight hitting the sack when i get off

Yawn ,,got some 30 or so pics im downloading ,,,where the hell is my coffee cup ,,

DAYTONA81 said:
wish i could've made it......anyone have some fun runs?

ya i showed everyone how to unload all thier junk in their bed the fast easy way :D

008-5.jpg

009-3.jpg

010-3.jpg

011-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

013-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

025-1.jpg

024.jpg

021-1.jpg

020-2.jpg

019-3.jpg

018-3.jpg

017-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

Damn Ironbutt. You could have atleast tagged the pics with screen names. Ya butthead. :D

SANTEEN said:
Damn Ironbutt. You could have atleast tagged the pics with screen names. Ya butthead. :D

bitch bitch bitch :aetsch:at the peak we had i think 12 trucks there ,,,just for you honey i will edit and try to get every screen name ..but i might not get them all right ,,,my freaking head still hurts :(

sim333 said:
Trying to post a new thread but its not letting me ?

Title: Texas bunch Dyno #s and pics

First of all Id like to thank Torrie for his amazing work. I want everyone to know that i had a great time and it was my pleasure getting to meet you all.I hope we can get something together agian sometime.

I will be uploading pics and vids tonight.

My numbers were 511.7HP and 541.6 TQ
If ur posting it in the dyno section, it'll take a while. Usually atleast a day. New threads in that section, go through some sort of SPAM inspection. So, they take a while to show up.

500.9 hp/ 577.8tq

going to put my 150 nos jets in and see if they will dyno me again next week i think

it was nice meeting everyone had a good time, wish i could've got my truck tuned but i'll hit torrie up next time he's in texas i guess. not real sure how 4lbs of fajitas ended up at $400:dontknow: think we been had fellas:p

Ironhead said:
500.9 hp/ 577.8tq

going to put my 150 nos jets in and see if they will dyno me again next week i think
Damn Buddy those are great numbers. Looks like you guys had a super good turnout and a great day!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back