Att. Texas bunch

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:D Torrie from unleashed tuning will be passing thru houston to go to the Texas mile in goliad,,
He is going to stop here for a day to tune my truck on a dyno here in houston ,,,so if we can get a few more to do a dyno day i will get a place to do it at ,,,he is planning on being here the 20th or 21st in october,,i will line up a dyno place next week so lets give Torrie a big Texas welcome a n a good turnout ,,,he can tune more than just vipers so bring what ever you got lol,,,the more we get the cheaper it will be :Dhell i may slap the old ironmaiden on the dyno too :D the list starts now :burnout:

1. Ironhead

Last edited:
be tough for me on a Monday (20th) or Tuesday (21st), but not impossible.

ZCx said:
be tough for me on a Monday (20th) or Tuesday (21st), but not impossible.

lol its in october ...20th or 21st be on a wed. or thursday

Ironhead said:
lol its in october ...20th or 21st be on a wed. or thursday

that makes a bit mo promisin:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

SANCHOBA said:
james.....i don't have a tuner (sct) can he tune without one?
,,,mm i think so ,,im sure he will chime in when he reads this ,,it would be like sending out your ecm to get programed ,,ill ask him though :rock:

whars Antknee at ???????

hmmm wed. thurs. gonna be kinda hard i think, about how much is it gonna be to get tuned?

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
hmmm wed. thurs. gonna be kinda hard i think, about how much is it gonna be to get tuned?

ain't that what she said???????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :D

more we get the cheaper it is ,,dyno should be around 50 to 70 for three pulls ,,the tunes are cheaper the more we can get together ,,,i just talked to antnee he is planning on coming too :rock: ill hit torrie up for a base line price but the numbers would change depending on how many show up,,,i will have more details after this weekend when i talk to the guy with the dyno

Torries base price is 399 per tune but will shave some off as numbers go up ,,hes the best around and 399 is well worth it,,,,50 bucks cheaper if we get 10 plus ,,,

Last edited:
SANCHOBA said:
james.....i don't have a tuner (sct) can he tune without one?
You'll need your own SCT.
Trust me on this fellows, there's nothing like a custom dyno tune and Torrie is one of the best. But most of you already know that. Take advantage of this, it dont come around that often. If you're within 100 miles of this GTG and dont do it, you're an idiot. And if you have spray or F.I. and are within 200 miles of this amd dont do it, you're an idiot. Nuff said. :)

so if i don't make it i'm not an idiot because i'm N/A & 200+ miles from Ironhead???

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

ZCx said:
so if i don't make it i'm not an idiot because i'm N/A & 200+ miles from Ironhead???

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
Correct Einstein. But u should still go, I'm sure you'll have a great time. :dontknow:

not to mention the temp outside will be much better at the end of october;)

SANTEEN said:
Correct Einstein. But u should still go, I'm sure you'll have a great time. :dontknow:

no shit sherlock:D

i'm goin to try my best. would love a dyno tune. Torrie's "can tune" is sweet, but from the way every one talks, dyno is best:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

side note, on a bad hair day, been complimented as lookin like Mr. Einstein:) &/or Charlie Manson.:(

good hair days, like Sam Elliot:D :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
so it'll be about 450ish i'll see what i can do.

yup im going to see if i can beat the dyno down some too :vollkommenauf:see if i can get him to just give me a 1 day rental ,rather than a per vehical price ,,,im going to tell him he will get great advertising inexchange

This is a great chance ,,,Torrie does not come this way often :rock:

If it will work better for everyone that this is over the weekend before the Mile event I can do that. My date range is flexible actually either the week before the Texas mile or after can be made to work. .

tmcphail said:
If it will work better for everyone that this is over the weekend before the Mile event I can do that. My date range is flexible actually either the week before the Texas mile or after can be made to work. .

sweeeet how about the weekend on saturday the october 16th ,,,guess it will depend on the dyno place to see when

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back