Att. Texas bunch

also there maybe a couple mustangs and chevy,s that might want one ,,can we mix and match lol

Ironhead said:
also there maybe a couple mustangs and chevy,s that might want one ,,can we mix and match lol

is your Viper Truck goin to be rollin by then????

ZCx said:
is your Viper Truck goin to be rollin by then????

been rolling ,,,im waiting for torrie right now :D im running a bit rich so im hoping for some good HP from this tune once i get it lean out to where it should be

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
been rolling ,,,im waiting for torrie right now :D im running a bit rich so im hoping for some good HP from this tune once i get it lean out to where it should be

:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

ZCx said:
whars Antknee at ???????

PRESENT!!!! Looks like I have to step it up getting that new tranny installed. :dontknow: I haven't felt any motivation lately so she's been sitting in the garage pretty much all summer. Gotta get her running for Torrie though.

Venom Power said:
PRESENT!!!! Looks like I have to step it up getting that new tranny installed. :dontknow: I haven't felt any motivation lately so she's been sitting in the garage pretty much all summer. Gotta get her running for Torrie though.

Bring it on !

anything that needs to be done to get the best dyno results???:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

air filter clean
tire pressure
fresh oil & filter
any codes repaired & cleared
check & set full throttle. both mechanically & electronic
coolin system checked

That's a good start, you want to have all mods completely prior and make sure everything is mechanically sound. Oh and make sure you have appropriate fuel in the tank as well

is there a dyno brand that you like over another???

If this is done on a weekend, count me in. But, I also dont have a SCT and would want to keep my factory tune. Any suggestions besides buy a blank SCT.

ramv10 said:
If this is done on a weekend, count me in. But, I also dont have a SCT and would want to keep my factory tune. Any suggestions besides buy a blank SCT.

thats the only way ,,,ecm will only hold one tune ,,if you want to keep up to three you need a sct tuner,,,unless you have an extra ecm with your vin on it ,,then you can remove stock tune and tune spare for what ever

so let me put this out there, i already have Torrie's tunes & STC handheld.

Torrie will basicly be fine tunein his 93 tune/91 tune for that engine, correct????

hey Ironhead, do ya'll have 93 octane gas in Houston????

ZCx said:
so let me put this out there, i already have Torrie's tunes & STC handheld.

Torrie will basicly be fine tunein his 93 tune/91 tune for that engine, correct????

hey Ironhead, do ya'll have 93 octane gas in Houston????

yes and gallons and gallons of it,,i think a sct will hold three tunes so you could keep your can tunes and torries tune on it

Last edited:
excellent:rock: :rock: :rock:

lookin better all the time. would love to get 500+ish to the dirt.

all thats left is a date, place & monies:rock: :rock: :rock:

will this be a cash only deal or will we be able to use the fantasic plastic????

ZCx said:
excellent:rock: :rock: :rock:

lookin better all the time. would love to get 500+ish to the dirt.

all thats left is a date, place & monies:rock: :rock: :rock:

will this be a cash only deal or will we be able to use the fantasic plastic????

the plastic part Torrie will have to answer that ,,,dont know if he has a portable card scanner ;)you might be able to do a paypal payment to him i would think

just remember its 399 plus dyno cost if we dont get 10 ,,350 plus dyno if we get 10

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back