Att. Texas bunch

ramv10 said:
If this is done on a weekend, count me in. But, I also dont have a SCT and would want to keep my factory tune. Any suggestions besides buy a blank SCT.

I'll have SCT programmers with me if you need one I'll have them on site for sale.

tmcphail said:
All forms of payment accepted, cash preferred.

will you take 5 egg laying chickens and 1 donkey named Jack :aetsch:

tmcphail said:
I'll have SCT programmers with me if you need one I'll have them on site for sale.

Sounds good. If this is done on a weekend, i'll be buying a SCT from you plus your dyno tune.

sounds mo promisin:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

now if Ironhead can find a place with a Dynojet dyno we be s#%tin in high cotton:burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock:

ZCx said:
sounds mo promisin:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

now if Ironhead can find a place with a Dynojet dyno we be s#%tin in high cotton:burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock:
would be interesting to see what our trucks would end up at since they were so close at the austin G2G

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
would be interesting to see what our trucks would end up at since they were so close at the austin G2G

yep:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

like Iron said, cool air. we'll be a bit closer to sea/gulf level.

got the BBK, Stinker's coils & back to the Magnaflow muffler.
:burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock:

get enough of the DFW area guys goin & we could convoy.

Last edited:
Mine should definetly be rolling in the next couple weeks. got the cam ordered and only waiting on that. engine should be in the truck in the next few weeks. That weekend should be perfect for me. and its local so i shouldnt be backing out of this GTG :). hoping for 560+hp and 600+tq...but well see

faslane505 said:
Mine should definetly be rolling in the next couple weeks. got the cam ordered and only waiting on that. engine should be in the truck in the next few weeks. That weekend should be perfect for me. and its local so i shouldnt be backing out of this GTG :). hoping for 560+hp and 600+tq...but well see

sweet

copy and paste or remove and repaste if your coming or not ,,got lots of time before hand to plan it out ,,,if your just wanting a dyno run thats fine too,, just if so make sure when you add your name you put dyno-tune or just dyno ,thanks for your support

1. IronHead-dyno -tune
2.Venom Power-dyno-tune
3.ZCx dyno-tune
4.ArrestmeRed04 dyno -tune
5.faslane505 dyno-tune
6. Ramv10 dyno-tune
7.Sanchoba dyno-tune

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
copy and paste or remove and repaste if your coming or not ,,got lots of time before hand to plan it out ,,,if your just wanting a dyno run that's fine too,, just if so make sure when you add your name you put dyno-tune or just dyno ,thanks for your support

1. IronHead-dyno -tune
2.Venom Power-dyno-tune
3.ZCx dyno-tune
5.faslane505 dyno-tune
6. Ramv10 dyno-tune
7.Sanchoba dyno-tune

if that 16th is the date. I'm all set. just redid the schedule for Oct.:D:rock:

ZCx said:
if that 16th is the date. I'm all set. just redid the schedule for Oct.:D:rock:
i'm on the boat the 16th:(
1. IronHead-dyno -tune
2.Venom Power-dyno-tune
3.ZCx dyno-tune
5.faslane505 dyno-tune
6. Ramv10 dyno-tune

SANCHOBA said:
i'm on the boat the 16th:(
1. IronHead-dyno -tune
2.Venom Power-dyno-tune
3.ZCx dyno-tune
5.faslane505 dyno-tune
6. Ramv10 dyno-tune

well hell:(

keys & some cash & i'm sure someone would get it done for ya & she be ready for ya when ya get back.:dontknow: :rock: :elefant:

yeah thats the ticket:aetsch: :D

tmcphail said:
I can do this over more then one day so I can try to accommodate everyone.
Baytown track will be open on Sundays by then. Just saying if everybody is in town why not run them down the 1/4;)

and you know this...........maaaannnnn!

1. IronHead-dyno -tune
2.Venom Power-dyno-tune
3.ZCx dyno-tune
5.faslane505 dyno-tune
6. Ramv10 dyno-tune
7.Sanchoba dyno-tune
8.Venomous1- dyno-tune

Ok i talked to dyno place here is his web site ,,its a small place but the guy is real easy to work with ,,

he said he would do 3 pulls with af for 50 bucks ,,he also said we could rent the dyno for the whole day for around $1000,,we could do as many pulls as we want time wise is 10 am till 5pm and said if we went over a tad it would be ok ,,his dyno is a Dynojet 224x

Torrie also said if you have heavy mods might take him a tad longer ,,,so heres the question do we rent for the day or by the truck ,,i will be going over to his shop on wednesday or thrusday ,,he will be posting up on here as soon as i get him signed up to the site ,,he is also a nitrous dealer and installer,,,he said we also could do sunday if we want ,,he would open up just for us ,,,so majority rules here i can do saturday or sunday ,,,

If you just want to do a dyno pull only thats fine too he said we can fire up a BBQ pit while we are there in parking lot :rock:

name of place is PowerFab
here is link http://www.powerfabauto.com/

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back