Att. Texas bunch

sim333 said:
Is that common? what do i need to fix it
what I said before, seriously,

it could be the fuel cap not capped correctly , could be jsut a fluke, could be the unit is slowly failing

either way, pop off the battery for a few and rest, and like torrie says , after you get your sct you want have to worry about checking codes or resetting

oh, and dont smoke near the gas tank, ok to drive witht he beer t ho

fine im going to go lay down and read ,,that always makes me sleepy :D

and i will be filming and photo posting ,,if you moon me i will post your naked but ,,just ask stinko,fatjack and Roz

Ironhead said:
fine im going to go lay down and read ,,that always makes me sleepy :D

and i will be filming and photo posting ,,if you moon me i will post your naked but ,,just ask stinko,fatjack and Roz
he wil for sure! oh and dont forget ya specs ol fart

LoveThisTruck said:
STFU:D I'm busy trying to learn French. This shits crazy... silly French people.
get ya tounge outta the other soldiers mouth dude, its not french that way hehehe:aetsch: :itsme:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
get ya tounge outta the other soldiers mouth dude, its not french that way hehehe:aetsch: :itsme:

bwaahahahaha damn... shoulda seen that one commin:D

LOL yup, hey hitting the sac, but check out foxx's thread, now we got to women on the site, and the first thing they gonna do is start catfightin LOLOL

ahhhh, just glad it aint me:D

Im down for Panama and the GF is too... so that a def a go She might show up tomorrow as well but not for sure

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back