Att. Texas bunch

sim333 said:
I dont have a scanner to check it.

i have an odb2 scanner ill bring so we can clear and see what it is before torrie tunes it

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
turn off truck, unhook battery for 15 minutes, turn gas cap three clicks, chug a bud light , smoke a marlboro, reconnect battery, crank and drive

HAHAHAHA that works too:toilet:

turn off truck, unhook battery for 15 minutes, turn gas cap three clicks, chug a bud light , smoke a marlboro, reconnect battery, crank and drive

the ol Kiss routine;)

Hey buddy, you doin well? you best get some sleep before morn;)

ya dog is snoring,, wife is snoring ,cat is laying here on my desk stretched out,im awake:eek:

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
ya dog is snoring,, wife is snoring ,,im awake:eek:
best time to cut a poot brohan, sit in ya draws , play with ya nutts, spill the drink , let the food hit the floor, feet on the coffee table and let one rip and be sad no one is there to smell it:D

LOL every cracks me up on here... Makes my night little easier grabbing another officer to watch the front to get the code and unplug

best time to cut a poot brohan, sit in ya draws , play with ya nutts, spill the drink , let the food hit the floor, feet on the coffee table and let one rip and be sad no one is there to smell it:D

ya a nasty man stink :aetsch:

sim333 said:
LOL every cracks me up on here... Makes my night little easier grabbing another officer to watch the front to get the code and unplug

:itsme:

Seriously though... if you're curious about the code, do what I said in my previous post.

like your NOT doing it right now;)

im sitting here in my underware and socks ,but i dont have to fart right now :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back