Att. Texas bunch

kyle's srt10 said:
Why do all these meets and dyno days have to be 10+ hours away from me:mad: :D

you would have a few extra dollars if you came down you know ;)

Ironhead said:
you would have a few extra dollars if you came down you know ;)

Yes, I know:eek:

I work in the oil field ya know. I may be off or I may not be:mad:

Ironhead said:
2 days ,,,yup count down is on

hell its been on, lol:D

:elefant: :burnout: :rock: :elefant: :rock: :burnout: :elefant: :rock: :burnout: :elefant: :aetsch: :rock: :elefant: :burnout:

Last edited:
sim333 said:
Not much longer guys.

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :rock: :burnout: :D

looks like ya have a nice build:rock: :burnout:

ZCx said:
:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :rock: :burnout: :D

looks like ya have a nice build:rock: :burnout:
Kinda curius what ill be around. Any guess?:dontknow:
Thank you:D

sim333 said:
Kinda curius what ill be around. Any guess?:dontknow:
Thank you:D

stock cam???? if so. bout 525 +/- 25 ponies

Last edited:
im not forsure about the cam if its stock or not! the motor was built by the previous owner. My mechanic thought it was aftermarket when he rebuilt it for me

sim333 said:
im not forsure about the cam if its stock or not! the motor was built by the previous owner. My mechanic thought it was aftermarket when he rebuilt it for me

Torrie might be able to tell.:rock: :rock:

if so, be possibile for 600:burnout: :burnout:

sim333 said:

It sounds like it's got a mild cam in it, and I doubt the previous owner would go all out on the heads like that and leave the stock cam:dontknow:

LoveThisTruck said:
It sounds like it's got a mild cam in it, and I doubt the previous owner would go all out on the heads like that and leave the stock cam:dontknow:

true.

We'll see hope it has one though lol. Less i would have to spend in the near future.

sim333 said:
We'll see hope it has one though lol. Less i would have to spend in the near future.

one thing for sure, just a few more hours & we'll know :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

sim333 said:
27hrs and about 6mins lol wow im bored

DFW guys should be bout half way there :rock: :rock: :rock:

tmcphail said:
I am about to begin my migration west only 900 miles to go :D

have a safe, smooth trip Torrie:rock: :rock: :rock:

Back