**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

DAYTONA81 said:
I THINK YOUR NAME/PIC WILL BE SENT OUT TO EVERY TRANNY SHOP IN AMERICA NOT TO SELL YOU A TRANNY........WANNA TRY MINE:D
Getting ready to strip it. If a 727 cant stay together that damn 545 will never hold when i do my top end runs but If you can shift into O/D a dozen times at 6500-6700 rpm and WOT i will take one.

Venom Power said:
COOL!!! Good to see you here. Are you gonna come along for this GTG too?

i hope he does i have only seen the burnout vids on youtube of his truck :rock: :burnout: he will be killin some 10s at he track :p :congrats: :marchmellow:

Coley 1334 said:
i hope he does i have only seen the burnout vids on youtube of his truck :rock: :burnout: he will be killin some 10s at he track :p :congrats: :marchmellow:
He never drives his truck anywhere thats why his trans last so long:)

talked to a fort bend county cop today ,,,they said in sugarland ,out of 26 chargers with the 6.1 in them 18 have blown a trans :mad:

that is freaking crazy ,,,:confused:

Ironhead said:
talked to a fort bend county cop today ,,,they said in sugarland ,out of 26 chargers with the 6.1 in them 18 have blown a trans :mad:

yup when mopar trannys use to be rock solid back in the muscle car days :dontknow:

Hey Guys!

I am gonna try to make this one!! I won't have my truck though...

Prolly bring at least one friend that I am working with.

Easy directions???

ntw0rk said:
Hey Guys!

Easy directions???

sweet :congrats: and hell i dont even know where it is i'm just gonna follow carl :p

ntw0rk said:
Hey Guys!

Easy directions???
directions from where? texas is a pretty big place:D

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
directions from where? texas is a pretty big place:D

Yes, a fact you Texans repeat as often as possible!

I will be coming from Greenville, just off of I-30.

Coley 1334 said:
sweet :congrats: and hell i dont even know where it is i'm just gonna follow carl :p

who me?????

Ironhead said:

I would bet its going to be a service issue. Guys are running 500+ to the wheels with Nag1 trans and i have heard notta for problems.

Ironhead said:

so thats why i out ran that one cop a few weeks back!..... i knew he was fading into the darkness way to quick:D

ntw0rk said:
Hey Guys!

Easy directions???

:eek:Holy SHHHH... Scott this is great news. What will you be doing in Texas by then? Damn you got me more excited and anxious than I already was for this GTG.. You better not be pulling my leg dude..:D

Venom Power said:
:eek:Holy SHHHH... Scott this is great news. What will you be doing in Texas by then? Damn you got me more excited and anxious than I already was for this GTG.. You better not be pulling my leg dude..:D

you better watch which leg he has you pull:D,,there is at least one NE guy coming:D :congrats:

ok, who said they were gonna bring a bbq grill?? i can get the food pretty cheap through my work(its a foodservice dist. center, AKA we deliver to all the resturants) i called abotu burgers today and it'd be $20.31 for a case or 20 pre made 1/2 pound patties so if we can get a rough head count i could work us out a est. on a price

ntw0rk said:
Yes, a fact you Texans repeat as often as possible!

I will be coming from Greenville, just off of I-30.
ok take i-30 to dallas then hit 35E south and then you can meet up with the other DFW guys at the gas station at the greenlawn exit. don't worry about taking the 635 loop around cause there shouldn't be much traffic at that tiem in the morning

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
ok, who said they were gonna bring a bbq grill?? i can get the food pretty cheap through my work(its a foodservice dist. center, AKA we deliver to all the resturants) i called abotu burgers today and it'd be $20.31 for a case or 20 pre made 1/2 pound patties so if we can get a rough head count i could work us out a est. on a price

:eek:DO IT!!:argh: 20 patties might not even be enough but we'll wait for a head count on how many want bugers.. I'll cover the cost, :dontknow: I don't care.

Venom Power said:
:eek:DO IT!!:argh: 20 patties might not even be enough but we'll wait for a head count on how many want bugers.. I'll cover the cost, :dontknow: I don't care.
i'll split it with you, i'm thinking we'll have 20-25 people right?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back