**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

Coley 1334 said:
hey Oscar, carl and peter where we meetin up at ? :dontknow:

thats what i was wondering too,

how bout at the chevron at E.pleasant run rd and 35 :dontknow:

silversnake said:
thats what i was wondering too,

how bout at the chevron at E.pleasant run rd and 35 :dontknow:

Isn't that in Desoto? I'm down for that spot. It's on the way. Now what time on Saturday are we meeting up?

it dosen't matter to me who i ride with... yall just stop in hillsboro and pick my ass up! lol

Tooloe said:
it dosen't matter to me who i ride with... yall just stop in hillsboro and pick my ass up! lol

well shit be ready when we roll into town arly in the morning :burnout: so we can haul ass

It just chewed up another O/D unit with no problem.

Think i am going to start a carnival attraction with my truck.
Step right up and feast your eyes on the transmission eater it will chew them up and spit them out right before your eyes!!! Think your trans can hold up well than step on up and put it to the test!

OSO said:
It just chewed up another O/D unit with no problem.

Think i am going to start a carnival attraction with my truck.
Step right up and feast your eyes on the transmission eater it will chew them up and spit them out right before your eyes!!! Think your trans can hold up well than step on up and put it to the test!

just get a dam sharadon stage 3 james they cant be much worse then what u got :D

Coley 1334 said:
jus gety a dam sharadon stage 3 james they cant be much worse then what u got :D
At least they said they didnt want to sell me one because they knew i would brake it with my driving habbits.:dontknow:

OSO said:
At least they said they didnt want to sell me one because they knew i would brake it with my driving habbits.:dontknow:

well dam throw a dam qc srt10 tranny in there but have it built first so u can save a lil cash :dontknow:

get a gorend tranny.. i bet they could hook you up my buddy is putting down...958rwhp with 1800+ rwtq with a lifetime warrenty

Tooloe said:
get a gorend tranny.. i bet they could hook you up my buddy is putting down...958rwhp with 1800+ rwtq with a lifetime warrenty
Doesnt look like the offer one to fit the Hemi.

OSO said:
Doesnt look like the offer one to fit the Hemi.

you should call an talk to dave i bet he'll figuer something out or point you in the right direction lol

Tooloe said:
you should call an talk to dave i bet he'll figuer something out or point you in the right direction lol
Called left message i will see if he can help. thanks.

OSO said:
Called left message i will see if he can help. thanks.

I THINK YOUR NAME/PIC WILL BE SENT OUT TO EVERY TRANNY SHOP IN AMERICA NOT TO SELL YOU A TRANNY........WANNA TRY MINE:D

DAYTONA81 said:
I THINK YOUR NAME/PIC WILL BE SENT OUT TO EVERY TRANNY SHOP IN AMERICA NOT TO SELL YOU A TRANNY........WANNA TRY MINE:D

COOL!!! Good to see you here. Are you gonna come along for this GTG too?

Back