**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

Tooloe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with David from America Racing Technology."A.R.T".

Heres the Deal he told me that he could do a Dyno day on a Saturday July 18th... We Need at Least 15 Trucks so we can get a good deal on dyno pulls with 15 trucks it's $45 Bucks for 2 pulls..... i'm thinking we can pull this if you guys want to meet up and really do this so we can make it happen.......

So heres what i need to hear about from you guys....

Whos Coming?

UpDated List!
1.Tooloe
2.Venomous1
3.TheMoparConnection
4.IronHead-saturday for sure ,,,dont know about sunday
6.Coley 1334
7.WOLFRAM
8.Spacemonkey -maybe

the rest copy an paste your name here please

if we cannot get 15 trucks i will be more than happy to invite some other car/truck clubs

to make sure everything is good....so lets make this happen!
whos all in an who else has ideas on what we can do!

you can view davids shops web site at www.Americanracingtechnology.com

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:
I'll find out today or tomorrow if I'll be able to make it. If anything I'll try and make it down just Saturday. I'll let ya know Wade.

Tooloe said:
Just got off the phone with David from America Racing Technology."A.R.T".

Heres the Deal he told me that he could do a Dyno day on a Saturday July 18th... We Need at Least 15 Trucks so we can get a good deal on dyno pulls with 15 trucks it's $45 Bucks for 2 pulls..... i'm thinking we can pull this if you guys want to meet up and really do this so we can make it happen.......

So heres what i need to hear about from you guys....

Whos Coming?

1.Tooloe
2. Venomous1
the rest copy an paste your name here please

if we cannot get 15 trucks i will be more than happy to invite some other car/truck clubs

to make sure everything is good....so lets make this happen!
whos all in an who else has ideas on what we can do!

you can view davids shops web site at www.Americanracingtechnology.com

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I'm in!!!!!!!!

1.Tooloe
2.Venomous1
3.TheMoparConnection
4.Spacemonkey -maybe
5.IronHead-saturday for sure ,,,dont know about sunday

this thread should be in the event forum page ! pm a mod and they can move it if you ask ,,,

thing to do ,,,dont know if i will dyno though ,,already spent a small fortune on dynos getting tune done ,,,if i get around and get a mod im working on done i will dyno ,,,but i might be willing to throw in for someone that cant afford it .

go cart tracks ,,
HOOTERS
tity bar if no wimens show up
maybe do a collection to give a best of show cash ,,or wildest mod award ,,
Drag radial tire changing contest ,,,change street tires to drag radials fastest change over by single person wins ,,,sort of pit crew contest,your choice of floor manual operated jack and a 4 way lug wrench !---i will throw in a few goodies for prizes and or give aways ,,,as long as others throw in too

Last edited:
no dont move it cuz then not everyone will see it cuz most ppl dont check the regional threads :mad:

but i and down what the hell i need some base line numbers anyways :p

1.Tooloe
2.Venomous1
3.TheMoparConnection
4.Spacemonkey -maybe
5.IronHead-saturday for sure ,,,dont know about sunday
6. Coley 1334 :rock:

1.Tooloe
2.Venomous1
3.TheMoparConnection
4.IronHead-saturday for sure ,,,dont know about sunday
6.Coley 1334
7.Spacemonkey -maybe

MODS PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD YET... i fully understand it needs to be moved but Most people do not check that forum..let this run a for a few days please! thanks you!

Ironhead said:
i forgot the hemi guys get to change the rules

the more trucks the better honestly......might be cheaper that way also! i know of a few more guys that have no seen this thread yet that are in the central tex area so come on guys post up! you houston guys come on out also.........also dallas/ft worth guys we can all meet at my house and cruise down there together.....we will touch a bit more on that at a later date! lo:rock: l

first off tool, thanks for putting this together. i wont be home or else i would be there. thats about 15 minutes south of where i live....oh the agony!

will leave houston around 5 or 6 am saturday if this thing flys ,,,we can meet up at the truck stop west of town next to the igloo plant ,,,Loves truck stop :burnout:then leave for austin

i am just sayin the more ppl at a G2G the more fun it is there are some Qc hemis that will make your 10 look like poo on the track , so dont get cocky there ironhead :D

any who if yall dont want no hemis its cool but the more the better IMO :dontknow: there are alot of ram guys in the DFW area alone and in texas as a whole this meet could be huge :rock:

Tooloe said:
the more trucks the better honestly......might be cheaper that way also! i know of a few more guys that have no seen this thread yet that are in the central tex area so come on guys post up! you houston guys come on out also.........also dallas/ft worth guys we can all meet at my house and cruise down there together.....we will touch a bit more on that at a later date! lo:rock: l

just trying to rattle coley,s cage :D

you should let coley post the GTG on dodge talk forum, i would bet you guys could get a ton of folks to show up:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back