**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

you just want my avitar ;) its being posted on dodge talk already ,,,by some guy named sharkie:dontknow:

Coley I'm going to make a banner kinda like the rice killer thing..they hand out so don't post it over anywhere yet i'll make a little thingy and talk with daivd some mroe to get this set in stone an a Time it starts!

Tooloe said:
Coley I'm going to make a banner kinda like the rice killer thing..they hand out so don't post it over anywhere yet i'll make a little thingy and talk with daivd some mroe to get this set in stone an a Time it starts!

got ya :rock:

and ironhead your avit creeps me out :D cuz everyone says thats really u :dontknow:

Tooloe said:
1.Tooloe
2.Venomous1
3.TheMoparConnection
4.IronHead-saturday for sure ,,,dont know about sunday
6.Coley 1334
7.Spacemonkey -maybe

MODS PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD YET... i fully understand it needs to be moved but Most people do not check that forum..let this run a for a few days please! thanks you!

SO...Road Racer's not welcome?:y::rolleyes:

WOLFRAM said:
SO...Road Racer's not welcome?:y::rolleyes:

:dontknow: i thought road racing was street racing now days :dontknow: :p u should bring both :rock: :burnout:

and let me drive one of them

Ironhead said:
not sure who this sharkie guy is but he took care of it ;)

where it posted at?

and sorry wolfram your not invited lol:D

hell yeah your coming! lol

.Tooloe
2.Venomous1
3.TheMoparConnection
6.Coley 1334
7.WOLFRAM
8.Spacemonkey -maybe

WOLFRAM said:
Just crackin' wise...:p

Someone deleted me. (Post #9)

no we posted at the same time, thanks for addin me :congrats: :rock:

Ironhead said:
ya just ask OSO about them lol:D he is kind of sort of best friends with the mods:D

o i know all about that :p last year the dfw guys started uip a state wide meet thread and they tried takin it over and stuff like they put it on :mad: Hell know that was all us

anyways the DFW guys aint like that around here much cooler guys

so looks like i need to get my brake kit in and installed to make this drive :p
dam things are squeakin like crazy

ok no more ho in

Tooloe
2.Venomous1
3.TheMoparConnection
6.Coley 1334
7.WOLFRAM
8.Spacemonkey -maybe

Coley 1334 said:
:dontknow: i thought road racing was street racing now days :dontknow: :p u should bring both :rock: :burnout:

and let me drive one of them

If I had a trailer, I would. The QC's better for the strip. But, the RC's the one I need to get on the Dyno. Going to call David tomarrow to see if I can come a day early to get to get it tuned. If not, I'll bring the QC.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back