**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

Ironhead said:
i would think as early as he can 15 plus vehicals is a lot to dyno
15 is cake for this man i was there last time he had a dyno day and he did 91 trucks lol:rock:

Coley 1334 said:
so its in Austin looks like i gotta get up early :p

all of the dallas/Ft worth guys that are going PM me! we can meet up off I35 in Hillsboro And Ride Down together as a group?.... is there anyway we can get the site banner by anycahnce?

thanks Coley for the heads up.

yeah put me down.

hopefully the BBK TB will be out before then & get my STC tune

:rock: :rock: :rock:

1.Tooloe
2.Venomous1
3.TheMoparConnection
4.IronHead-saturday for sure ,,,dont know about sunday
6.Coley 1334
7.WOLFRAM
8.ZCx
9.Spacemonkey -maybe

keep em coming guys!

ZCx said:
thanks Coley for the heads up.

yeah put me down.

hopefully the BBK TB will be out before then & get my STC tune

:rock: :rock: :rock:

:rock: couldnt leave you out Carl
hey can u pm Silversnake about it too i cant find his last post for some reason :dontknow:

Tooloe said:
an wolfram tell david i sent you please! lol

No problem, If you can get him to be gentle and at least tune the RC (If not both on the the 17th);) .

P.S. 7/17 thru 8/9 would be fine with me.:top:

Coley 1334 said:
so who all else is down:dontknow:
i'm going to call david tomorrow morning and get the date set at July 18th and a Time in the morning he wants to start an then i'll have the banner made

you gettin a Banner made? what you mean ? :dontknow: like a grand opening style banner? :dontknow:

Coley 1334 said:
you gettin a Banner made? what you mean ? :dontknow: like a grand opening style banner? :dontknow:

no like a picture to copy and paste in other forums....so you don't have to explain everthing

UpDated List!
1.Tooloe
2.Venomous1
3.TheMoparConnection
6.Coley 1334
7.WOLFRAM
8.Ram Z's SRT
9.ZCx
10.Spacemonkey -maybe

im in :rock: :rock:

UpDated List!
1.Tooloe
2.Venomous1
3.TheMoparConnection
6.Coley 1334
7.WOLFRAM
8.Ram Z's SRT
9.ZCx
10.Spacemonkey -maybe
11.silversnake

:argh:HELL YEAH!!!! I'm definately in for that whole weekend. If we can't get 3 more peeps I would go for a dyno tune as well.... That is, :dontknow: if A.R.T are up to it.

UpDated List!
1. Tooloe
2. Venomous1
3. TheMoparConnection
4. IronHead-saturday for sure ,,,dont know about sunday
6. Coley 1334
7. WOLFRAM
8. Ram Z's SRT
9. ZCx
10. Spacemonkey -maybe
11. silversnake
12. VENOM POWER

James, looks like you and I will be hitting the road together again... Maybe we can get Fahrenheit in on this.. And if OSO has his truck running he'll come along too. I will also have to ask Robert, JSandlin, wheredwhogo, z-man, BigRed460, slow91 and silverqc if they'd be interested.

Venom Power said:
I can bring the VTCoA banner for this event..
freakin awsome!!!!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: if you can bring the banner even better!!!:D .... i'm thinking about posting this on the local Hemi forums also.....to make sure we get a good turn out..maybe we can bring out some L's to go beat up also!.....i'm going to call David this morning and comfirm everything with him and then we can start spreading the word!:rock:

Updated List!

1. Tooloe
2. Venomous1
3. TheMoparConnection
4. IronHead-saturday for sure ,,,dont know about sunday
6. Coley 1334
7. WOLFRAM
8. Ram Z's SRT
9. ZCx
10. Spacemonkey -maybe
11. silversnake
12. VENOM POWER

this is looking good guys!... i'm going to try and get some awards together....highest Hp 2nd highest and lowest! if you have anyideas please throw them at me threw PM's!

Last edited:
Tooloe said:
this is looking good guys!... i'm going to try and get some awards together....highest Hp 2nd highest and lowest! if you have anyideas please throw them at me threw PM's!

I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. Anyway I might as well post my ideas here. How about a best of show award? We can even do a longest distance award for the one that had driven the furthest to get there.

Venom Power said:
I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. Anyway I might as well post my ideas here. How about a best of show award? We can even do a longest distance award for the one that had driven the furthest to get there.

ok lol i fixed my PM box lol...sounds good! what kind of award? like made out of what i'm thinking cheap but still cool....just cause i'm broke lol:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back