**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

Tooloe said:
ok lol i fixed my PM box lol...sounds good! what kind of award? like made out of what i'm thinking cheap but still cool....just cause i'm broke lol:D

Dude it could be a paper plane with the winner written on it in pencil. It doesn't have to be expensive.

Venom Power said:
Dude it could be a paper plane with the winner written on it in pencil. It doesn't have to be expensive.
i know i've got a few pistons laying around here so i got some ideas!:D

Tooloe said:
i know i've got a few pistons laying around here so i got some ideas!:D

:eek:OH SNAP!! I was going to suggest piston trophies, but I didn't think you had some laying around. I won one of those with a built in clock once.. Really nice.

i have one hanging on the wall..i'll have to see if i can find the rest of them lol.....i've got bent push rods...a busted oil pan lol

1. Tooloe
2. Venomous1
3. TheMoparConnection
4. IronHead-saturday for sure ,,,dont know about sunday
6. Coley 1334
7. WOLFRAM
8. Ram Z's SRT
9. ZCx
10. jsandin
11. silversnake
12. VENOM POWER
13.Spacemonkey -maybe

Guys and Gals this is coming together like nuts and bolts. Good to see an idea evolve into reality, now if I could have an idea that makes money!
I will make a couple awards on plasma cut steel, maybe a couple "SRT-10" logos airbrushed or something. Looking forward to meeting you all and having a bad ass time. We outta check out whether we could BBQ at ART or the track or something. Hunger can easily be solved with some burgers and dogs!
At least one meal anyhow would save some time and travel. Lake Travis is the shit in Austin and could easily be a GTG spot as well.

jsandlin said:
count me in as well :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

You've already been added like before your post sir... Did you get a hold of Fahrenheit (Ryan)?

VENOMOUS1 said:
Guys and Gals this is coming together like nuts and bolts. Good to see an idea evolve into reality, now if I could have an idea that makes money!
I will make a couple awards on plasma cut steel, maybe a couple "SRT-10" logos airbrushed or something. Looking forward to meeting you all and having a bad ass time. We outta check out whether we could BBQ at ART or the track or something. Hunger can easily be solved with some burgers and dogs!
At least one meal anyhow would save some time and travel. Lake Travis is the shit in Austin and could easily be a GTG spot as well.

Well, we have the date. We have the crew. We have the dyno spot. All'st we need now is an agreement on a definate locality. For the record, I don't care where. You guys can start up a poll, flip a coin, pull straws, it doesn't matter. A.R.T. should be a major deciding factor IMO. Burgers and dogs are good for me as well. At this point I would like a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich shipped express to me in Angola please.:D Anybody?

Toole, tell david to get his snakedoc ass on here and promote this;)

and if you guys want a killer GTG , invite those hemi fellas, and heck maybe some of the SRT 8 guys too.

the more you get involved the more ART will want to get involved:rock:

Just Got Off The Phone With david and he said he Will Do It

So Its a GO On July 18th He would like to start early. just cause it will be so stinkin hot by noon time the numbers will go to shit..... Stinker i was waiting to talk to daivd before i started inviting every one lol but looks like that time is now! so i will get the banner made and then we can start spreading the word!

edit- Also david said the closest track is San antone it's an hour away from his shop....and by early he means first truck goes on the rollers at 7am

Last edited:
Tooloe said:
Just Got Off The Phone With david and he said he Will Do It

So Its a GO On July 18th He would like to start early. just cause it will be so stinkin hot by noon time the numbers will go to shit..... Stinker i was waiting to talk to daivd before i started inviting every one lol but looks like that time is now! so i will get the banner made and then we can start spreading the word!

edit- Also david said the closest track is San antone it's an hour away from his shop....and by early he means first truck goes on the rollers at 7am
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

My truck will already be down there anyguys form the DFW area want to give a brotha a lift! lol?

UpDated List!
1.Tooloe
2.Venomous1
3.TheMoparConnection
4.IronHead-saturday for sure ,,,dont know about sunday
6.Coley 1334
7.WOLFRAM
8.Spacemonkey -maybe
9. Fahrenheit-and members of my car club, I will post this on our forum, 15 will be easy.

1. Tooloe
2. Venomous1
3. TheMoparConnection
4. IronHead-saturday for sure ,,,dont know about sunday
6. Coley 1334
7. WOLFRAM
8. Ram Z's SRT
9. ZCx
10. jsandin
11. silversnake
12. VENOM POWER
13. Spacemonkey -maybe
14. Farhenheit

Post this along with your post on your car club!

DynoDayFlyer2.jpg

If anybody have any questions send them my way [email protected]

Coley 1334 said:
i am just sayin the more ppl at a G2G the more fun it is there are some Qc hemis that will make your 10 look like poo on the track , so dont get cocky there ironhead :D
any who if yall dont want no hemis its cool but the more the better IMO :dontknow: there are alot of ram guys in the DFW area alone and in texas as a whole this meet could be huge :rock:

I'll be your Huckleberry:D

Wade still not much in way of a close by track, either drive to SA or come back to Little River

Last edited:
I should be able to round up a few 426 SRT8 Jeeps and some slightly modded ones for the track no go on dyno for us with the AWD

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back