**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

WOLFRAM said:
If I had a trailer, I would. The QC's better for the strip. But, the RC's the one I need to get on the Dyno. Going to call David tomarrow to see if I can come a day early to get to get it tuned. If not, I'll bring the QC.

:rock: hell yea i am always the only yellow one :p

and ironhead i gotta ho in this thread i am almost a senior member in like 5 more post :D

Coley 1334 said:
:rock: hell yea i am always the only yellow one :p

and ironhead i gotta ho in this thread i am almost a senior member in like 5 more post :D

ok your mama is so

Coley 1334 said:
mama jokes:dontknow: nope she not a senoir yet .... but i bet u are :p :marchmellow:

o ya got any pictures lol,,:D

Ironhead said:
o ya got any pictures lol,,:D

umm you dont wanna see trust me i will save you on that

o an good news the sharkie guy deleted that post on this G2G Wade so let me know i and i will post it up over there :marchmellow:

and dam it i better get my spare back at this G2G :D

i'll see if i can get off work, i don't think it should be a problem but you never know, if i go i guess i'll meet up with the DFW guys and come down, wolfram if you go early and would like your more than welcome to crash at my place if you don't wanna drive back to houston i'm about 1 hour north of ART

do you feel like a man know lol;),,,,if we make it to a track your being called out brother ,,:D

Dam this gtg is taking off like a jet! Thanks to Tooloe for talking to The folks in Austin. The date sounds great as well as the response. I will be anxious to get a baseline dyno as well if I can swing it. Let's do this

Stinker said:
Wolfram be careful........ironskittles has a thing for butts:D

not me mark ,,,he was the one caught on film pulling peeps pants down ,,i just took the pics;)

that reminds me can i get the banner ,,,were is the banner lol

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i'll see if i can get off work, i don't think it should be a problem but you never know, if i go i guess i'll meet up with the DFW guys and come down, wolfram if you go early and would like your more than welcome to crash at my place if you don't wanna drive back to houston i'm about 1 hour north of ART

Sounds great, definatelly not going to Houston. (Wrong direction) I'm in Odessa.:D

Man there is no way you can change it to July 3. I will be in Dallas Texas. I am getting the Side exhaust installed, damn it.

I am going to call david tomorrow and Talk to him to make sure the date is ok..July 18th and get a set time it starts? what time do yall think it shouold start? also does anyone know of a local track that we can go to that night?

an wolfram tell david i sent you please! lol

Tooloe said:
I am going to call david tomorrow and Talk to him to make sure the date is ok..July 18th and get a set time it starts? what time do yall think it shouold start? also does anyone know of a local track that we can go to that night?

an wolfram tell david i sent you please! lol

i would think as early as he can 15 plus vehicals is a lot to dyno

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back