**Attn: Centex GTG People!**

should be about it.

talked to a buddy at work that is from Austin & says not much to do in Budha.
but there is a Shiner Bock brewery in Shiner Texas just just north by northeast of Budha
:dontknow: :rock: :burnout:

Ram Z's SRT said:
Sooo... I gather by the lack of response that nobody knows what we're doing besides dyno and bbq. lol.

As long as we're together BS'n, time will flow by quickly..

hell i hope i can make it now ,,,work is trying to f**k up my plans :mad:

Ironhead said:
hell i hope i can make it now ,,,work is trying to f**k up my plans :mad:
Im calling you out so you have to make it time to put those new horses to the Hemi challenge:rock:

OSO said:
Im calling you out so you have to make it time to put those new horses to the Hemi challenge:rock:

ill be there if i can ,,but work is work ,,i owe so off to work i go :mad:

Coley 1334 said:
shit your jus mad cuz you didnt even break 400 rwhp with you stroker :p

mr. 399 :eek: :marchmellow: :slug:
LoL, I will keep that dyno sheet for as long as i have the truck its a good way to make money:D

Guys, being I'm a noobie I'll let Tooloe fill in if he can unglue his anus from the seat of that hog! LOL
I think something like this

7:00a.m. - till 30 trux dynoed
12:00p.m - till stomach full we BBQ Tx style in parking lot
6:00p.m.ish head to Little River/Academy dragway for some "hemi" bustin " (yeah "Coley" that's a fallout by a factory quad cab 10....dayyumm)
Stay in Temple? Lodging ?

Sunday - breakfast somewhere or the BBQ again?
Some want to float the Comal river which is awesome and relaxing/refreshing especially if we have 100 degree plus days

Possible the track will be open Sun and I'll check on that since some might want to run the early day air for better E.T.s

Meet and greet more and posse out different ways on the highways headed home.

Feel free to add on with ideas.
The bar/pole climb girl options are plentiful forthose who would like some of that!

VENOMOUS1 said:
Guys, being I'm a noobie I'll let Tooloe fill in if he can unglue his anus from the seat of that hog! LOL
I think something like this

7:00a.m. - till 30 trux dynoed
12:00p.m - till stomach full we BBQ Tx style in parking lot
6:00p.m.ish head to Little River/Academy dragway for some "hemi" bustin " (yeah "Coley" that's a fallout by a factory quad cab 10....dayyumm)
Stay in Temple? Lodging ?

Sunday - breakfast somewhere or the BBQ again?
Some want to float the Comal river which is awesome and relaxing/refreshing especially if we have 100 degree plus days

Possible the track will be open Sun and I'll check on that since some might want to run the early day air for better E.T.s

Meet and greet more and posse out different ways on the highways headed home.

Feel free to add on with ideas.
The bar/pole climb girl options are plentiful forthose who would like some of that!

:D thats if you dont spin half way down the track like silversnake did :D
silver snake got beat by a hemi at the last track G2G :burnout:

That was meant to be callout not fallout damn iPhone! I'll try to baby it to hook good enough to take that mini me hemi of yurs! LOL
P.S. Friendly shitalk only please.

OSO said:
Hell with it im not doing anything next week want an extra set of hand to knock it out:)

its not physical work you big savage ,,,its a Chinese Q.C. Person at Teldyne that is making my work living hell right now ,,,S.O.B wont pass anything :mad:

and its not a chinese slam ,,,he is from china lol flew over here just to see me ,,man i feel so lucky:confused:

Last edited:
VENOMOUS1 said:
That was meant to be callout not fallout damn iPhone! I'll try to baby it to hook good enough to take that mini me hemi of yurs! LOL
P.S. Friendly shitalk only please.

:D of course i would love to make you the laughing stock of the VTCOA for a lil while :burnout: :marchmellow:

I'd recommend staying in Temple ( 20 min from track Vs an hour back to Austin.)
Waco is home to many bars/clubs/ tittie bars and of course George's Home of Baylor girls and Big O's and as the country western singers say " at George's everyone knows your name"
But again 6th street in Austin is an experience!

Coley, consider your ass handed to you. And even if I'm the slowest 10 I'll get an award or a cookie or sumtin'.

I'd recommend staying in Temple ( 20 min from track Vs an hour back to Austin.)
Waco is home to many bars/clubs/ tittie bars and of course George's Home of Baylor girls and Big O's and as the country western singers say " at George's everyone knows your name"
But again 6th street in Austin is an experience!

Coley, consider your ass handed to you. And even if I'm the slowest 10 I'll get an award or a cookie or sumtin'.

so it's really up to you guys!...do we want to go to the track? it's about 40 miles from where the dyno day will take place

I say hell yes, but some may want to race and some may want to party so I say everyone do what they wish Sat night. I'd bet half want to race and the ones that want to party will probably follow the reacing half and just get F'd up at the track ( and not run, we will run their trucks for them! LOL)

VENOMOUS1 said:
I say hell yes, but some may want to race and some may want to party so I say everyone do what they wish Sat night. I'd bet half want to race and the ones that want to party will probably follow the reacing half and just get F'd up at the track ( and not run, we will run their trucks for them! LOL)

i carry vht too bitches :D and beside i have never been down the track befiore so it should be a blast :rock: idc what we do but if titty bar is on lets make it a BYOB so my 19 year old ass can get in :p :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back