AZ Firebird Raceway March 8th

Psycho 1122 you don't know how it pains me to say you are probably right about the rain. My headers are being installed as we speak. But, we deceided that if it does rain, Booooooo, we will go and have a hot steak & cold beer. Everyone Welcomed. PhxPoolGuy is having grease applied to his 10 today to make it cut throw the air quicker. He says its being waxed, but don't believe him. JaysSRT my $$$ are on you. No way a 5.7 can beat a 10.....right????

Liz is gonna be one lucky gal. My truck may not have a 5.7 for dinner if it rains.:D

Psycho 1122 you don't know how it pains me to say you are probably right about the rain. My headers are being installed as we speak. But, we deceided that if it does rain, Booooooo, we will go and have a hot steak & cold beer. Everyone Welcomed. PhxPoolGuy is having grease applied to his 10 today to make it cut throw the air quicker. He says its being waxed, but don't believe him. JaysSRT my $$$ are on you. No way a 5.7 can beat a 10.....right????

A 5.7 that's run 12.4 with 22's vs a 10 who hasn't stands a pretty good chance. Besides, Jay might be gun shy about spraying since his last track experience with spray. :D

Seriously though, its looking like rain, so I'll have to wait till the 22nd for the next track day.

Psycho 1122 you don't know how it pains me to say you are probably right about the rain. My headers are being installed as we speak. But, we deceided that if it does rain, Booooooo, we will go and have a hot steak & cold beer.

I hear ya..... pains me too. To have all this perfect weather and then on the one Friday you want to go and flog it.... we get a 70% chance of Wind, T-storms and Rain?!?!:chain:

Looking forward to the 22nd. We will see how that goes.

Pulley, Headers, Magnaflow. We had better hurry up & do this before I have to buy something else. Caltracs???? If this keeps up I'll have to come out of retirement. They told me the helmet was good for 10HP.

Pulley, Headers, Magnaflow. We had better hurry up & do this before I have to buy something else. Caltracs???? If this keeps up I'll have to come out of retirement. They told me the helmet was good for 10HP.

Lol, how did everything go today Jim?

No racing today due to rain but had a great time at the steakhouse guys, thanks for coming out.

JoD, Richard & I had a great time. Liz, FFA???? You never cease to amaze me. We will have to do it again on a rainy day. P.S. I'm going to have to have a long talk with my Mother!!! lol

JoD, Richard & I had a great time. Liz, FFA???? You never cease to amaze me. We will have to do it again on a rainy day. P.S. I'm going to have to have a long talk with my Mother!!! lol

That was funny, the look on your face was priceless. :D

I have 5 full bottles of spray for next track day. Liz has one with Jay's name on it she said.:D:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back