B&B long tube headers, high flow cats, custom catback with flowmaster mufflers

We've all secretly agreed not to buy anything from people that part out nice trucks. :D

We've all secretly agreed not to buy anything from people that part out nice trucks. :D

A lot of people missed that memo, there isn't much left from the truck.

Guilty :burnout:

Wish I could buy more. When your ready to unload the headers for $1200 my credit card will be ready ;)

It will be a long time before I'm ready to give them away at that price. Let's try to work out a deal.

It will be a long time before I'm ready to give them away at that price. Let's try to work out a deal.

Haha I wouldn't sell them for that either! I think I have enough go fast parts for the truck at the moment, just need to pay to have my gears installed.........again......and then the trucks getting more low before it gets more fast.

Guilty :burnout:

Wish I could buy more. When your ready to unload the headers for $1200 my credit card will be ready ;)

Jesus.... just buy the whole damn exhaust system already!!!

$2400 plus shipping for this weekend only!!

Holy crap! Bro you are selling everything cheap. Those headers are like new and new ones are $2,000 just for the headers.

I know, I should just keep them and put them on my truck.

I know, I should just keep them and put them on my truck.

If you are putting that motor package in your truck then you are definitely going to want an exhaust system that FLOOOWWS!!!

Final day at this price.

I would be a buyer in 2000 range.. I have a qc and I'm assuming would need to add extensions to make this work?? I would like to see pictures of the header flanges laying on something flat to see how far out they may be . All the headers i have used in past have a common flange plate.

Let me know
Thanks

$2000 will not buy it all, that will get you the headers and mids only.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back