B&B long tube headers, high flow cats, custom catback with flowmaster mufflers

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have for sale a full exhaust headers to tips. This was stealth78's exhaust and it was the best sounding SRT 10 I have ever heard. The complete package includes Billy Boat long tube headers with high flow cats in the mid pipes, a custom stainless steel 3" catback with flowmaster 40 series mufflers. The exhaust was welded and had to be cut in two places so it will need to be re welded. I am asking $2800 for the whole setup including hardware. I prefer local pickup but will ship at your expense. Video in link below.

https://vimeo.com/102622371

vyhyqu3y.jpg

I have for sale a full exhaust headers to tips. This was stealth78's exhaust and it was the best sounding SRT 10 I have ever heard. The complete package includes Billy Boat long tube headers with high flow cats in the mid pipes, a custom stainless steel 3" catback with flowmaster 40 series mufflers. The exhaust was welded and had to be cut in two places so it will need to be re welded. I am asking $2800 for the whole setup including hardware. I prefer local pickup but will ship at your expense. Video in link below.

https://vimeo.com/102622371

vyhyqu3y.jpg

FYI guys, this is a $4,000 exhaust system! It has barely ever seen rain and it has never seen snow/salt!! YOU WILL FEEL A HUGE DIFFERENCE OVER A STOCK SET-UP!

This is an awesome deal, video does hardly any justice for the tone of this exhaust. This combo is pretty deep and throaty, and will make your truck come alive if you are still running stock manifolds.

B&B Longtubes Headers is by far my favorite mod so far. This is a steal for anybody looking to do a full exhaust.

or best offer

exhaust is still available, may be willing to separate if there is interest

What are you thinking?

I would love to have it but I'm trying to fix my house to sell it and money's getting tight.

If you still have my cell # shoot me an offer. If not, it's 570-449-5591

trade for sexual favors?

all is still available

I really can't believe nobody has bought this yet....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back