[B]Must read[/B] A truly hypothetical question. [B]Must read[/B]

noid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So think about the sexiest women you would live to be with. That someone that you just want to $&$& in the worst way.

Now imagine that this woman of your dreams comes up to you and says. "You and me one night of ecstasy" everything goes. No strings attached. But there is one condition. You have to tell you wife/girlfriend after the fact.

What do you do?

I have had some very interesting answers to this question.

Not interested in being called BOB-ET, the rest of my life. BOB-BY mac

i refuse to answer this question..this might be a ploy by my wife.....no way no how.....i have stepped in shit before....and it smells alot like this....

Only one correct answer

noid said:
Now imagine that this woman of your dreams comes up to you and says. "You and me one night of ecstasy" everything goes. No strings attached. But there is one condition. You have to tell you wife/girlfriend after the fact.

The above happened to me, 23 years and 3 kids ago.....I see her every day now.......

Disclaimer : My wife reads my post from time to time :)

if you knew my wife you'll understand I need to pass this one...:D

mmmmmm jessica alba..... (before she was pregnant of course;) )

Me and my wife already talked about this along time ago,and
incase your wondering Its xtina!!!!!!
and she already knows I wouldn't have to tell her!!!

Just kidding, man r u crazy she'd cut my little buddy off
and me and him just dont part ways that easy!!!

Every little bit you pass up is a little bit you are never going to get...

is what my Father, the philosopher, said.

He also said that Beer may go bad if left in the refrigerator over night...

I rest my case.

I do it!! Tell the wife after,Get my ass kicked and move on!! If she dont like it Pack your chit.!! Yeah right, I would just beg for forgiveness and hope for the best.Might let her sniff it to see what the high end chit smells like!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
GILMO'S10 said:
I do it!! Tell the wife after,Get my ass kicked and move on!! If she dont like it Pack your chit.!! Yeah right, I would just beg for forgiveness and hope for the best.Might let her sniff it to see what the high end chit smells like!!

I will say this. My wife knows I won't even hesitate. But she also knows that if Mr. Pitt camr on to her she would be all over it.

I'll pass. Wouldn't do the to my marriage, my wife or my girls.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back