[B]Must read[/B] A truly hypothetical question. [B]Must read[/B]

Django said:
I was an idiot. I'm not proud of some of the dumbass shit I did before I was married. I was a reckless asshole. OK? I admit it. I fkd up. I think most folks will look back at their youth with alotta regrets....

We aren't talking about what people did when they were single.

But, I've never, EVER cheated on my wife..... THAT is the core of this issue.

So, don't try to make a hypocrite out of me Annu.

Besides, I refuse to do battle with an unarmed man........

D

Now I get it!! Do you have it now: FREEDom, Enlightment, Nirvana???????
were you ever depressed. I know a lot of rock stars that were depressed.
But I love you Tim because your a Good Man no matter what anybody says. No man on this earth is to determine where Django goes. Your Dharma is complete and thats what counts My brother:rock: :rock:

Annu Kumar said:
But I love you Tim because your a Good Man no matter what anybody says. No man on this earth is to determine where Django goes. Your Dharma is complete and thats what counts My brother:rock: :rock:

bbwwaaahhahahahahaahhaah

Annu rules:p

I'm sorry I just got done meditating. Now I have to go eat I'm hella Hungry. See all ya freaks tommorow

Django said:
The very question of cheating on your wife and having to tell her is IN ITSELF one of values and beliefs......
Maybe to you but I am sure not everyone on this board.

Django said:
How you can be so oblivious to this fact should boggle the mind of every individual with a conscience or even half a brain ....
So now that you are married you now all of a sudden have these values?

Django said:
It pertains to honesty, fidelity and all things (on which) western civilization is based.... Particularly, the simple issues of right and wrong.... Why else would you toss in the "gotta tell your wife" factor....? It suggests (that) a consequence for one's actions is fitting....

Django said:
Don't attempt to twist this into some specific attack or a moralist's stifling of your "entertainment" thread..... YOU opened the door to this discussion by asking the forum the question in the first place.....
Your right I asked a question. My question had nothing to do with your beliefs.

Django said:
The fact that some have chosen not to climb wholesale into your specific cookie cutter response is just tough fkn shit..... Some of us here don't think that either choice is sufficient to the discussion. Don't become unpleasant with us simply because your intellect, moral fibre or debating skills are insufficient to the task.
I'm not becomeing unpleasant with anyone. I am just entertaining myself by listening to your " god save me for the sins as I was a lonely rockstar" spiell

Django said:
You want a straight answer............. There it is, pal....... stick it in your hat

D

Seriously, you have to be the oldest person on this board. I have not heard these last line comments of yours since my great gandfather.

Seriously response: This whole thread has gone the wrong way. And I apoligise for the few that have taken it there. Django, I don't know you just like you don't me. You have your beliefs and thats great. I am sure you are a good person IRL. Now F off. just kidding peace

Annu Kumar said:
Yeah Right:D :D

LOLOLOL in the south there is a saying in NASCAR racing from Junior Johnson

"It aint cheatin til ya get caught"

aaahhhh

words to live by:D

Dont Worry Noid, I want tell:D :D :D :D :D

With age comes experience....... Which is obviously wasted on you.....

Go contract a fkn social disease... I don't give a shit about your dumbass.

D

Django said:
With age comes experience....... Which is obviously wasted on you.....

Go contract a fkn social disease... I don't give a shit about your dumbass.

D

:dontknow: Why why why. Come on dude. I just pretty much kissed and made up with you. Now you have to go and be mean. :confused:

Had to get in on this one. So now if the situation were reversed how would you feel about your wife? Any comments?

Interesting question 1sic..
I bet you will get alot of "I would bury them both in the backyard" type of responses to that one.
While I do believe the original question was asked for entertainment value, this thread has gone the way I figured it would. My response earlier was what I sincerely feel. Tim obviously feels similarly. We both must be way too serious in our approach to answering this type of question, and totally missed the point of the thread. I dont find cheating on your spouse humorous, as I have been through it more than I care to admit. Maybe my sensitivity to the subject has usurped my ability to be objective in this case.
I am not speaking for anyone else when I say that for me personally this issue cuts alittle too close to home. While I would love to say "yeah I would do her, etc, etc," I just cant. While that may not be the popular, or humorous response that was expected from the original question, this is how I feel.
The debate that is going on here is more an issue of 2 sides not understanding each other. Both sides saying "you dont get it your a dumbass" is not productive..Please try to be alittle more tolerant. Just a thought..

Riff62 said:
I bet you will get alot of "I would bury them both in the backyard" type of responses to that one.
While I do believe the original question was asked for entertainment value, this thread has gone the way I figured it would. My response earlier was what I sincerely feel. Tim obviously feels similarly. We both must be way too serious in our approach to answering this type of question, and totally missed the point of the thread. I dont find cheating on your spouse humorous, as I have been through it more than I care to admit. Maybe my sensitivity to the subject has usurped my ability to be objective in this case.
I am not speaking for anyone else when I say that for me personally this issue cuts alittle too close to home. While I would love to say "yeah I would do her, etc, etc," I just cant. While that may not be the popular, or humorous response that was expected from the original question, this is how I feel.
The debate that is going on here is more an issue of 2 sides not understanding each other. Both sides saying "you dont get it your a dumbass" is not productive..Please try to be alittle more tolerant. Just a thought..

Perfect.

Semester Grade: A+

Wow..thats a first for me..lol..Thanks Roy...

Annu Kumar said:

Annu, just to inject a little humor in this, Dharma was married to Greg.
I think you meant Kharma.

I love all you guys and accept the fact that we are each unique in our own ways. Jack (the fat one):)

Riff62 said:

The prof beat me to it. It is a great response.

I am pretty sure that allot of people here can say the same thing about it hitting close to home. I know I can.

I wish I had stated "for entertainment" purposes or " just for fun". But I had no idea that we have so many "Mr. Flanders" on here.

As far as what I would do if the table were turned. Believe it or not no one has ever responded with "what if the table were turned".

After thinking about it for a bit. I would be just as upset as any guy if not more.

FATJACK said:
Annu, just to inject a little humor in this, Dharma was married to Greg.
I think you meant Kharma.

I love all you guys and accept the fact that we are each unique in our own ways. Jack (the fat one):)

You westerns Have No idea what the real meaning of Dharma is. You guys think it is some sitcom Tv show. because of your Ignorance thats what keeps us suffering. GO LOOK UP DHARMA IN WIKIPEDIA AND THAN TELL ME IF I KNOW WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back