[B]Must read[/B] A truly hypothetical question. [B]Must read[/B]

Prof said:
Posts #39 and #40 are my points exactly!

Love ya Tim.

Don't know you Noid...but I like your hypothetical question...but me thinks you are a little thin skinned...this is in fun...isn't it?

By #39, I suppose yer referring to the part where he sez that YOU are self righteous ?:dontknow: ;)

D

Last edited:
noid said:
Umm whatever!

Between you and the Professor and don't know who is more righteous than the other. This is a hypothetical question that is meant for fun and entertainment purposes. Please take your holier than thou comments and remarks to another thread were they may be welcomed.

Now I see why people come and go from this forum. People pushing thier personal beliefs and values on others.

Feel free to leave any time.;)

You start a thread like this on an open forum,you should expect that not everyone will agree with you.I can't see where D pushed anything on anyone.You asked a question and he gave his answer,may not have been what you wanted to read,but it was his anwer to your hypothetical question.Everyone has the right to answer when you ask an open question.

I could just as easily act offended at you for asking such a question and claim that you were pushing your values on me.

HOT RAM said:
I could just as easily act offended at you for asking such a question and claim that you were pushing your values on me.

That's exactly what Lynette said.............

Who's pushing their agenda on whom here.....?

D

You guys need to chill...

My answer to the original post is YES and boy is Betty going to be pissed.

Django said:
It's also cheaper to live single in the first place..........

Eventually in life, one must learn that virtue is it's own reward......

D

I dunno about the first,if i were married i might be able to save a little :D

Couldn't agree more about the second.

HOT RAM said:
Feel free to leave any time.;)

You start a thread like this on an open forum,you should expect that not everyone will agree with you.I can't see where D pushed anything on anyone.You asked a question and he gave his answer,may not have been what you wanted to read,but it was his anwer to your hypothetical question.Everyone has the right to answer when you ask an open question.

Agree with me about what? And your right, everyone does have the right to express themselves. And a question can't be a value. That is why it's a question.

This question was just to hear some funny interesting answers for enternainment purposes. It was in no way meant to express one's beliefs or values. If you don't care for the question then move on. No need to comment on a thread you don't care for right? So I am going to take SilvrSRT10 and leave it alone.

And Prof. I don't have thin skin. I do like to bicker on the internet though. i.e. Hotram, what are you his butt buddy. who asked you?:thefinger: See I can't leave well enough alone. :p

This question was just to hear some funny interesting answers for enternainment purposes. It was in no way meant to express one's beliefs or values. If you don't care for the question then move on. No need to comment on a thread you don't care for right? So I am going to take SilvrSRT10 and leave it alone.

And Prof. I don't have thin skin. I do like to bicker on the internet though. i.e. Hotram, what are you his butt buddy. who asked you?:thefinger: See I can't leave well enough alone. :p

noid said:
...I do like to bicker on the internet though. i.e. Hotram, what are you his butt buddy. who asked you?:thefinger: See I can't leave well enough alone. :p

You are beginning to fit in more and more! So many of us just can't stop the fingers...

noid said:

Everybody thinks that they are a Liberated soul or something and they have dharma and Morals. Thats BULL!!!!!!!!!! For example mess around all of your life. doing drugs and messing around when your young. And now of a sudden you start to act like we are close to god now becuase we are going to die. First you sin and than you ask for forgiveness. Thats Called hypocrisy!!!!!!!

noid said:
So think about the sexiest women you would live to be with. That someone that you just want to $&$& in the worst way.

Now imagine that this woman of your dreams comes up to you and says. "You and me one night of ecstasy" everything goes. No strings attached. But there is one condition. You have to tell you wife/girlfriend after the fact.

What do you do?

I have had some very interesting answers to this question.

OH COME ON!!! Just do her! Take pictures and video and then - don't tell anyone.:rolleyes: If I cheated on the wife I don't think lieing to the one I cheated with would bother me that much.:dontknow: Losing the truck in the divorce... just ain't worth fessing up. But I'd still hit it. (3 times):rock: :rock: :rock:

noid said:
This question was just to hear some funny interesting answers for enternainment purposes. It was in no way meant to express one's beliefs or values.

The very question of cheating on your wife and having to tell her is IN ITSELF one of values and beliefs...... How you can be so oblivious to this fact should boggle the mind of every individual with a conscience or even half a brain ....

It pertains to honesty, fidelity and all things (on which) western civilization is based.... Particularly, the simple issues of right and wrong.... Why else would you toss in the "gotta tell your wife" factor....? It suggests (that) a consequence for one's actions is fitting....

Don't attempt to twist this into some specific attack or a moralist's stifling of your "entertainment" thread..... YOU opened the door to this discussion by asking the forum the question in the first place.....

The fact that some have chosen not to climb wholesale into your specific cookie cutter response is just tough fkn shit..... Some of us here don't think that either choice is sufficient to the discussion. Don't become unpleasant with us simply because your intellect, moral fibre or debating skills are insufficient to the task.

You want a straight answer............. There it is, pal....... stick it in your hat.

D

Last edited:
Annu Kumar said:
Cmon D how many women did you screw back in the days:D And now you woudn't:dontknow:

I was an idiot. I'm not proud of some of the dumbass shit I did before I was married. I was a reckless asshole. OK? I admit it. I fkd up. I think most folks will look back at their youth with alotta regrets....

We aren't talking about what people did when they were single.

But, I've never, EVER cheated on my wife..... THAT is the core of this issue.

So, don't try to make a hypocrite out of me Annu.

Besides, I refuse to do battle with an unarmed man........

D

Last edited:
Annu Kumar said:
Cmon D how many women did you screw back in the days:D And now you woudn't:dontknow:
Allow me Tim. Annu, he has stated that he once was promiscuous back when he was a rock star. He is married to a wonderful lady that he loves deeply and will not cheat on her. At least this is what I was able to determine from his posts.

Django said:
I was an idiot. I'm not proud of some of the dumbass shit I did before I was married. I was a reckless asshole. OK? I admit it. I fkd up. I think most folks will look back at their youth with alotta regrets....

We aren't talking about what people did when they were single.

But, I've never, EVER cheated on my wife..... THAT is the core of this issue.

So, don't try to make a hypocrite out of me Annu.

Besides, I refuse to do battle with an unarmed man........

D

Let it go Django, just let it go!:reddy:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back