Bad Snakes truck thread.

Ah, the front are one size smaller than stock. That's why the difference looks so dramatic. Cool!

I asked vredstein if they would make a 305/30/22 & a 335/30/22 I never checked back but a 315/30/22 would work on the front too with no problems

BAD SNAKE, I actually love that rear spoiler! Where and what is it?

Dom, is your truck completed? Are you going to be racing at Drag Week?

Thanks gents I'm considering getting rid of it for a AMG 6.3 black series wagon so I can take the whole family along or buying a qc and swapping all my stuff over and selling the rc

Thanks gents I'm considering getting rid of it for a AMG 6.3 black series wagon so I can take the whole family along or buying a qc and swapping all my stuff over and selling the rc

You have to be joking :dontknow: After all that?

AMG Black series, OMG!!!!!! Those are insane, just do it!!!!!!!

So one of my buddies posted a pic of your truck on Instagram and I loved it. Guess I shoulda looked around on here and I woulda found the pics a long time ago!!! This truck it seriously amazing. I want that same amounts of low :drool: do you go to h2o?

So one of my buddies posted a pic of your truck on Instagram and I loved it. Guess I shoulda looked around on here and I woulda found the pics a long time ago!!! This truck it seriously amazing. I want that same amounts of low :drool: do you go to h2o?

Thanks man it has been fun so far. Yea i went last but took the merc since the fam went.

I'll be down there this year. I'd love to see the truck in person! Supposed to be going down that Wednesday night and staying through the weekend. Even if you don't have the truck there and you see mine deff come say hi!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back