BAD SRT OWNERS.....

2ndchance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ANYONE HAVE ANY BAD CONFRONTATIONS OR STORIES OF MEETING OTHER SRT-10 OWNERS OUTSIDE OF THE FORUM:dontknow: . I KNOW NOT EVERYONE WHO OWNES AN SRT IS AS FRIENDLY AS THE FORUM GUYS/GALS.

2ndchance said:
ANYONE HAVE ANY BAD CONFRONTATIONS OR STORIES OF MEETING OTHER SRT-10 OWNERS OUTSIDE OF THE FORUM:dontknow: . I KNOW NOT EVERYONE WHO OWNES AN SRT IS AS FRIENDLY AS THE FORUM GUYS/GALS.

There's good and bad everywhere.............

...Damn.......... ya' dont' have to shout... we aren't blind.....;) :D :eek:

D

Django said:

D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Django said:

D

SORRY DAD!!! My caps were on, don't have a spaz attack....:D

I dunno if it's just people putting their best foot forward but it really is extraordinary the quality of people we have here... so willing to help and at the gtg we had a few weeks back just the interaction with one another just good quality people!! Which says something coming from me because i'm a pessimistic prick!!! :dontknow: :star: :D

Craig said:
Which says something coming from me because i'm a pessimistic prick!!! :dontknow: :star: :D
And you're probably a real nice individual compared to me!;) :D :p

I know of one guy and he says the Vtcoa guys don't know jack. And I told him to go Srew urself:rock: He owns a Black Qc 05 around My neighborhood.
Haven't seen him for 3 months or so. Did you guys say anything to him??

Only met three others that aren't forum members and tried to get'em to take a look.Seems as though they haven't,though.Seemed like ok guys.

met one guy while out for dinner with the wife in her 300c, he seemed nice til he asked where my truck was, i said at home, then it was like jeckyl&hyde, i guess he thought that i was b.s. and ended our conversation kinda rudely...i been looking for him everytime i'm out in the 10 now.

I met one owner of a 05 qc after i got mine. i told the guy he had nice truck and if i could look at it. he said "don't worry about it, you'll never own one" if only i was in my truck and not my girlfriends car.

theres a guy here in panama that has a QC grey that every time I see him he is a dick

Meeting cool owners are far and few between. alot people got a chip on their shoulder. i hate that!

ya there is this clown from when we were all on the other website name was JEFF not sure of his nic .. but we all went to the track he had a black qc with a paxton built by a " mustang tuner" lol anyway long story short he spent 15k and my other friend there had a qc also but had a 75 shot and full exhaust intake ... mister paxton ran 12.44 and mister spray ran 12.40... and well jeff was pissed .. he got so mad he started trying to be the center of attention .. " i have the best truck everyone else sucks" mentality he then started doing huge burnouts half track then trowing into reverse while still reving and burning out in reverse as well. all the while bouncing off the rev limiter.. he just held it to the floor and it sounded like a seadoo out of water .. doh.. that cant be good for it. anyway this lil temper got him to throw a rod and blow his motor LOL , i called him after that just to check up on him .. he abrubtly hung up and weve never seen him since LOL.. ohh and i do have a good lil video of him doin a burnout on www.venomous.biz.. hes the black qc on the main video front page.... ohhh you will also see him racing a black RC thats steve austin with his NA RC they were neck in neck untill steve fried his clutch... lol.. anyway thats my story of a idiot owner..

Last edited:
My g/f says Im an idiot..does that count?...lol

stick said:
theres a guy here in panama that has a QC grey that every time I see him he is a dick
ive seen that guy before he works down there on thomas dr close to spinnaker and la vela. lives close by, i guess his shit dont stink

i have not met a ------ srt owner YET. but EVERY TIME i go for a drive in my truck i allways have some ----- ----- hole either cut me off / on purpose / tail gate me , throw cigerates out the window, give me eat ---- looks, man even my mom 60 year old cruised in my truck with me and she said people act rude to the persece of my truck . is it just my proplem or do yall have the same response??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back