BAD SRT OWNERS.....

All I know is;

I hate every body!:D

Love and kisses to all of you.

Bill.

Venom Power said:
Back in February the Houston guys tended a local meet in Galveston, TX. We met a guy with a black RC. I think every one of us tried to talk to him to make him feel like he's one of the guys. He was also snobby like the guy I mentioned here earlier. WTF dude? It's not like this guy's truck had balls hung like a horse like a Nowwhat setup or FastJack setup or an NBT setup. His truck was stock. It's not like I was trying to be blood brothers either. Screw that man I wasn't going to kiss his azz like other's probably do because of his motor. I am naturally friendly. I don't care what a person drives. As long as they treat me with the same friendly respect like I do.

I AGREE, EVEN THOUGH I'M INTO MY 10, I CAN STILL APPRECIATE SOMEONE ELSES CREATIVITY AND HARD WORK THAT HAS BEEN PUT INTO THEIR VEHICLE, NO MATTER WHAT THE VEHICLE MAY BE. I CAN STILL SAY, HEY MAN, NICE RIDE!, AND MEAN IT. EVEN A '60 BUICK LESABRE WAGON THAT I SAW TODAY AT A CRUISE IN WAS COOL.

I have met three owners. All them real good to me:rock: One of the guys just bought an Inferno red 06 QC. He lives by my ex-wife and was picking up the kid one day and seen him getting out of the truck. Stopped and said nice truck. Kinda blew me off. But I ran into him later at a car show and he was cool as hell. Told him about the site too. I agree that sometimes people have things going on and in a hurry. This guy just proved that to me.

Another guy I went to school with. He almost wrecked his red 05 RC. Told me he did 2 - 360's in the road when it was raining and was about 38 degrees. Every time I see him I ask him how his clutch is holding out. He is still on the stock clutch.

The third guy has an 05 QC YF that did wreck his. He was getting on it and the road had some pebbles in it. Tires were spinning and was side stepping a little when it shifted into second and spun him around into a ditch. I know he has a new bed and also heard when he hit the ditch it put him on his side:dontknow: Took quite a while for him to get it fixed.

Westxsrt10 said:
I've met 3 other owners...all of them were outstanding people:rock: ..btw is your seat all the way up? how did you get all that head room??:)

ITS ALL THE WAY UP, PLUS I AM SITTING ON A PHONE BOOK!!!

Last edited:
I have only seen two other trucks in my area. Both are silver quad cabs - :D

The only cool guy I've met locally is a young pizaa delivery guy nemed Kevin with a Daytona, he was not a snob at all :)

mine is the only one around here, seen an srt-8 charger but haven't met the guy

2ndchance said:
SORRY DAD!!! My caps were on, don't have a spaz attack....:D

YEAH SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT LIKE THE CAP ON THING.I'M WITH YOU BROTHER.I DIDNT TAKE FREAKING TYPING IN HIGH SCHOOL EITHER!!!I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO TRI AN SPEL THW WURDS RIHT!!:D

have had my truck a little over 3 years,have not met another owner...come to think of it haven't seen another truck either:confused:

So far (knocking on wood) I have never met a truck ownder that has been a jerk. All I know are great guys!
Perry

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back