BAD SRT OWNERS.....

Hi everyone,I am a new member and finnally a owner of a 05 #366 yellow quad,I am up here in Edmonton,Alberta,Canada,Hows everyone liking these SRT10's? Anything I should be watching for?(other then speed traps? LOL!)

Yellow venom 366 said:
Hi everyone,I am a new member and finnally a owner of a 05 #366 yellow quad,I am up here in Edmonton,Alberta,Canada,Hows everyone liking these SRT10's? Anything I should be watching for?(other then speed traps? LOL!)
Yeah, The mod bug.:D :rock: And welcome.

J.R.

I was in the pos I drive to work and up drives a Red RC SRT10 and I say nice truck I have one at home. He looks at me and says "sure you do it's mommys and daddy's". I may look 12 when I'm clean cut shaven but I'm 26 and I was twice his size...

I haven't met a bad owner yet......

But then again, here in ootah, your more likely to see the ocean than another SRT-10.

GTG's and Shows are another story all together. Those are just plain fun. No one is working or in a hurry to get somewhere. We are all there just having fun. So the enviroment really makes the difference.

Some day, I will may see another SRT-10 here in ootah, but not likely.

Hey Jed, if your out there. That is one sweet 04 you picked up. Good to meet you at the AF Show

Jeff

I had an accident in mine in April, when I was chatting with my attorney about the accident, he asked me what kind of vehicle I was driving, so I told him.

He said "That woman had the audacity to hit a SRT 10?", so I asked him if he really knew what an SRT 10 was. His reply...."You didn't see mine in the parking lot??"

There's quite a few of them here in my area, so far everyone seems like great people.

So far of the SRT10 owners I've met most are cool people. I met one guy that had a silver quad cab SRT10 filling up up with gas when I pulled up in mine and he was like damn that's a nice truck. His wife was a nice lady too. Hell I liked his daughter :D

all of my run ins have been great with srt owners......i do get some flack from other car owners because of my license plate frame " OZONE KILLER"

the only srt 10 owner I met was pretty cool. He had a black rc and was really nice. Jeff don't get so down our paths will cross here in ootah when things slow down for me :D

Gaboon said:
the only srt 10 owner I met was pretty cool. He had a black rc and was really nice. Jeff don't get so down our paths will cross here in ootah when things slow down for me :D

You and Jed have met. You both go to the same Speed Shop. He was telling me about yours...

Very Cool BTW

Fastone has a Silver 04 RC, haven't seen him in a while

BigAsp has a Red 04 RC, Currently in the ROK doing the Lords work

There is also another Black 06 RC that showed up to the Mopar Show at Larry Miller, But I didn't get to meet him.

The is a Red 04 RC out Magna way that was in the newspaper a week or so ago.

There is another silver on down in Utah County that I've seen in the distance on the freeway.

There are SRT-10's here, it just seems that most of us are so busy with life (me too) that GTG's are a bit hard to come by. Not down. Just sometimes wish I wasn't so damn busy.

All is good in ootah

Jeff

all of the SRT owners i have met are cool. i have noticed that the percentage of assholes on viperalley.com is higher than usual (not the truck guys there though).

i ran into a guy yesterday who wasn't too happy with me. he was on a really nice custom Harley chopper, and he seemed to have a hard time believing that a pickup truck could pull him hard from 80-150.

I have met 4 others here in central Ark area all are good people none are members told them all about our Great site I've talked to members on the phone here they are also good people maybe a gtg is in order 5 strips within 150 miles of Little Rock, Memphis motorsports park being the furthest which would also be the only 1/4 mile any takers?

All the Srt10 guys and gals I have met have been really nice people. I've met a few that I introduced to the VTCOA. If you want to open up a can of class go to the VTCOA or talk to a SRT10 guy or gal.

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
You and Jed have met. You both go to the same Speed Shop. He was telling me about yours...

Very Cool BTW

Fastone has a Silver 04 RC, haven't seen him in a while

BigAsp has a Red 04 RC, Currently in the ROK doing the Lords work

There is also another Black 06 RC that showed up to the Mopar Show at Larry Miller, But I didn't get to meet him.

The is a Red 04 RC out Magna way that was in the newspaper a week or so ago.

There is another silver on down in Utah County that I've seen in the distance on the freeway.

There are SRT-10's here, it just seems that most of us are so busy with life (me too) that GTG's are a bit hard to come by. Not down. Just sometimes wish I wasn't so damn busy.

All is good in ootah

Jeff

Let me know when the next get together is here and I will do my best to make it. I told Jed about the site but I havent seen hime yet :dontknow:

I met an SRT owner with a '04 RC that is the shop manager for the lube center at a local detailing co. I tried to tell him about this wonderful psych ward we have here and he just stopped me with, "I'm he type to keep to myself," real snobby like. I see him every now and then... Waving at me... Keeping to himself.. He asked me one day about some issue with his A/C and the summer heat. I asked him if he had warranty, he said yes, so I told him to ask the dealer because I usually stay to myself and wouldn't know that answer. Never saw him again.

Gaboon said:
Let me know when the next get together is here and I will do my best to make it. I told Jed about the site but I havent seen hime yet :dontknow:

There are two in the very near future

One is at Jordan Landing next to the theaters on Wednesday the 1st which is a JC Hackett event that we go to each month and the other is at Miller Motorsportspark on Saturday the 4th. They are having a car show to go along with the Hero's of Speed that will be running this weekend.

Like last time, not pushing, just info.

So hows that for a no notice "here ya go" :D

Hopefully Mike will have his Panther Pink T\A done for the Saturday event

Jeff

Have met a couple around here. Two not so nice, one wouldn't even talk to me the other was not too friendly and really didn't sound like he knew his stuff. The other was really nice but hasn't shown up here though...

MET ON GUY AT A SHOW, A RED RC. I PARKED NEXT TO HIM AT THE SHOW AND TRIED TO TALK TO HIM. TOLD HIM ,HIS TRUCK LOOKED GOOD THE WITH THE MODS HE DID. HIS RESPONSE " YEAH I KNOW." AND WALKED AWAY. ITS ALL GOOD. WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND.

Back in February the Houston guys tended a local meet in Galveston, TX. We met a guy with a black RC. I think every one of us tried to talk to him to make him feel like he's one of the guys. He was also snobby like the guy I mentioned here earlier. WTF dude? It's not like this guy's truck had balls hung like a horse like a Nowwhat setup or FastJack setup or an NBT setup. His truck was stock. It's not like I was trying to be blood brothers either. Screw that man I wasn't going to kiss his azz like other's probably do because of his motor. I am naturally friendly. I don't care what a person drives. As long as they treat me with the same friendly respect like I do.

U GIVE RESPCET YA GET RESPECT. U ACT LIKE AN ARSS UR GONNA GET TREATED LIKE ONE!

I've met 3 other owners...all of them were outstanding people:rock: ..btw is your seat all the way up? how did you get all that head room??:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back