Badass Guages

We're working-on-it! I went with blue to match my other shift-lite (Raptor in Ice Blue),
have'nt set that up yet on the gauge, but when she goes-off it to will be blue...should be able to see that..lol
I'll get one booting-up later....vid

so far, OUTSTANDING!
Quick

Attachments

• working.jpg
    working.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 42
  • New gauge Scanner 006.jpg
    New gauge Scanner 006.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 73
  • New gauge Scanner 005.jpg
    New gauge Scanner 005.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
do these gauges read A/f ratio without having to hook up an extra o2 sensor

That's awesome. When you do the booting up vid, can you run through the different engine parameters it measures? or you could post them up probably be easier.

Have fun with the gauge.

LitemUp said:
That's awesome. When you do the booting up vid, can you run through the different engine parameters it measures? or you could post them up probably be easier.

Have fun with the gauge.
You Betcha!
And Thank You for turning us all on to some great gauges..:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Even Chris Jensen my tuner wants to get his hands on this baby...he wanted to install it, but I told him there was'nt much to it, plug-and-play, what a concept! :D

I'm sure that if you mention to them that you have an SRT-10, they will gladly load the logo for you. Sure made the gauge more a part of the Truck.

Quick

Last edited:
Just ONE last thing..........

quick_silver-albums-quick_silver-s-best-picture4684-new-gauge-scanner-006.jpg

Quick

Just got back, my two grandsons (3yrs. and 6yrs.) can be a handfull!
Anyway to make a long story short....I have to charge the camera before she will work....damn, always a catch. :eek:
About a half hour and you'll have your vid......:slug: :slug:

Quick

..................................................... HELP!

OK I have a MVI file...how to I load her to the site. Can't seem to fine a down load spot?

Quick

QuickSilver said:
..................................................... HELP!

OK I have a MVI file...how to I load her to the site. Can't seem to fine a down load spot?

Quick

Did you try photobucket?

does this do the a/f ratio with out an external o2 sensor

Ironhead said:
does this do the a/f ratio with out an external o2 sensor
OK, IronHead, here is the same number I used to get what I wanted. This gentleman knows everything there is to know about these gauges, he makes them, ASK HIM!

His name is Todd

Quick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back