Ban Who?

caveman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I clicked on a thread this morning where a supporting vendor was requesting the banning of a forum member. I tried to reply but "don't have access". This kinda makes me feel there is nepotism going on behind the scenes and that I wasn't supposed to see that thread. Is that the case?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 8.44.48 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 8.44.48 AM.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 113
  • Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 8.45.06 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 8.45.06 AM.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 97
He wants me banned because he gave someone a name brand part number and told them it was universal. I simply replied with the rib count and length to explain how the part number worked and provided a chart with the matching part numbers for every brand the parts store sells. It was to help the guy. I put my pulley on 2 weeks ago and went through this.

I didnt talk him down, I didnt cuss him, I was cordial. In return I get cussed out, called a "boy" and requested to be banned for it. In our recent interaction im called a pussy, slandered about being military, and cussed. Then I only offered a competitive product to someone asking for it. You tell me who should be banned.

Why do you need to post in that thread?

LOL! Because I want to. Andy, Ring Leader Sir, I have 4000+ posts here. I am being generous when I say maybe 12 or 13 of them were posted because I "needed" to post. Quite honestly, I wanted to post there because I wanted to know how much nepotism goes on here. I really like Scott and think he's doing a great job of making SRT10's go faster. My post isn't about him or Jeff.

He wants me banned because he gave someone a name brand part number and told them it was universal. I simply replied with the rib count and length to explain how the part number worked and provided a chart with the matching part numbers for every brand the parts store sells. It was to help the guy. I put my pulley on 2 weeks ago and went through this.

I didnt talk him down, I didnt cuss him, I was cordial. In return I get cussed out, called a "boy" and requested to be banned for it. In our recent interaction im called a pussy, slandered about being military, and cussed. Then I only offered a competitive product to someone asking for it. You tell me who should be banned.

It's the fact that you always come into threads outta left field to post BS! I have him the info he needed in my thread! He didn't ask you for your disagreeing with me about a part I supply MY customer!
I simply took a play on words to play your game back "Boy"ette and someone said "Cat Fight" cats are pussies. I didnt slander your military background, hell thats the only respect i have for you. Take it how you want it but I'd be happy if you stayed away from my threads. If I can't figure out something I'll be sure and ask for your infinite F'n wisdom. It's obvious to anyone reading your posts that your soul intent is to start shit!

Buddy, I've been string the pot without getting my feet wet since the 1st grade. You don't need to explain to me how it works. And from one fomenter to another, you are doing a great job. :D

What i find funny is once Scott proved Jeff was wrong the boy then edits his post so it looks like he was just giving a reference. How bout let the vendor tell the customer what parts are needed. That way if it breaks its not because some asshole wanted to jump in a conversation. I bet Jeff would be the type of guy to change bolts from grade 8 to 5 then rip the vendor when it slung the pulley.

What i find funny is once Scott proved Jeff was wrong the boy then edits his post so it looks like he was just giving a reference. How bout let the vendor tell the customer what parts are needed. That way if it breaks its not because some asshole wanted to jump in a conversation. I bet Jeff would be the type of guy to change bolts from grade 8 to 5 then rip the vendor when it slung the pulley.
Tell me again how Scott proved I was wrong? My post was edited for clarity not content. The link provided and description of how part numbers are configured with different belt manufacturers remain a valid contribution to someone who is shopping for a belt right now with only 1 part number for one brand and no belt in hand to match up.

Morning, Bradley. How much longer until we get a full report on those 5.13's?

It will be a little bit. Wife picked up the truck from Unitrax drove it home. I then drove it to the custom shop (for paint, roll cage, and 4 link and V1R Hood). Couldn't get on it during the break in period but it did feel a lot lighter. When I got on the freeway the clutch started slipping.:mad::mad::mad: Now it's going to get a new McLeod twin disc from Dan Cragin at SPT Performance with JMB's spacers.

In unrelated news, any updates on getting your trans fixed? I found some posts from an old member that was running 11.80's on his Pirellis, so I expect that or faster out of you. :D

Morning, Bradley. How much longer until we get a full report on those 5.13's?

Well i just got out of major shoulder surgery yesterday so I'll get to the Trans sometime in December i will beat it:)

It will be a little bit. Wife picked up the truck from Unitrax drove it home. I then drove it to the custom shop (for paint, roll cage, and 4 link and V1R Hood). Couldn't get on it during the break in period but it did feel a lot lighter. When I got on the freeway the clutch started slipping.:mad::mad::mad: Now it's going to get a new McLeod twin disc from Dan Cragin at SPT Performance with
Roll cage and 4 link? Do I see a power adder in your future? And speaking of JMB, did you know Justin invented turbo's? :D

Well i just got out of major shoulder surgery yesterday so I'll get to the Trans sometime in December i will beat it:)
Shoulder surgery? Hope everything is OK and you have a speedy recovery. Hopefully things stay busy enough on here to keep you occupied until it heals. :D

Last edited:
Roll cage and 4 link? Do I see a power adder in your future? And speaking of JMB, did you know Justin invented turbo's? :D

Eventually yes. Making the truck safe first then suspension next. Power adder will be the last part of the setup. My goal is to have the truck fast at the track with no weight reduction and keeping the man pedal.

Last edited:
This is a fun conversation.

man haven't been able to be active on the forums for months.

I guess thanks to Dom and 4000 people blowing up my phone about it yesterday, I am taking a few to do some reading and so forth.

well gotta say thanks.............ya'lll definitely supplied plenty of enjoyable reading:D LOLO

good to see some folks just never change and things will always be the same.

I bet Dom and myself sleep better than anyone on this site these days:listen:

I'm really disappointed with Jeff. At one point I actually thought this guy had class and integrity. Wish the "Boy" would grow up.

On the Facebook group I created that you asked to join, you offered to give me the opportunity to think about what I said, and if I apologized to you, I would be forgiven. You seem to not remember that I found it absolutely hilarious and explained to you that I don't give a fuck about your opinion of me or any of the other sheep that surround you. Yet you still think, making known that you are disappointed in me has some significant relevance. Let me make it clear now Brad. I think you are bitch. You are an instigator, a wanna be mediator, you love too much to gossip and put your worthless opinion on matters that do not pertain to you (IE Tony and Dom), and you rank up there in the top 3 most pathetic fucks on this forum.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back