Ban Who?

Women have soaps.....men have forums. And did you call us VIPER TRUCK guys?

It wasn't meant to be an insult. I own a Viper Truck or SRT10 Ram if you prefer I call it that.

It's just my observation that this forum's topics and discussions escalate rather quickly as opposed to other forums. It seems like everyone here is out for blood.lol. Carry on...

What are his valid points?

A member asked for a cheaper solution to the SNKOL1 Racing traction bars,

Jeff provided him with an option as well as another member that were great options ... Valid point ,, there are other items cheaper that work just as good,, i think would be his point..

LOL wow this was fun, but i gotta get back to work lol.. hope this is still going strong in a couple hrs when I can join back in the fun for a few minutes,, keep it going ladies..

It's just my observation that this forum's topics and discussions escalate rather quickly as opposed to other forums. It seems like everyone here is out for blood.lol. Carry on...
Sounds about right too me (should that be "to" or "too"?)

Jeff provided him with an option as well as another member that were great options ... Valid point ,, there are other items cheaper that work just as good,, i think would be his point..

If they work just as good, why don't we have folks running them sir???
You've been here the years I have and never heard if someone saying "lets us try sled pull bars on our trucks? So I created a traction system that works and people suddenly say 4x4 parts are a go! Yeah ok
Please you and Boyette put em on your rides and tell me how that goes! Pleasseeee

It wasn't meant to be an insult. I own a Viper Truck or SRT10 Ram if you prefer I call it that.

I was jokin. There was a thread the other day about people callin our trucks Viper trucks. You prolly didn't see it. Wasn't takin a stab LOL

That point is valid that there are cheaper options. Point taken. Now factor in the parts used and craftsmanship to put together the V1R bars. I like the fact that we have choices and as long as we are comparing apples to apples then I agree with your point.

Again, I have no cave dog in this fight. But, I make my living in manufacturing. Scott makes a good point about the $200 heim joints used in his bars. I have passed on manufacturing some great products because the cost of quality components was just too great.

Roll cage and 4 link? Do I see a power adder in your future? And speaking of JMB, did you know Justin invented turbo's? :D

Shoulder surgery? Hope everything is OK and you have a speedy recovery. Hopefully things stay busy enough on here to keep you occupied until it heals. :D

I pass out for fifteen mins and boy did this escalate quickly

A note to V1R.
Jeff is not a business owner/Vendor here. From the outside looking in (those who don't know either of you) your responses and requests for bans could turn future buyers away. The high road isnt travelled much, especially here. We shouldn't hold a vendor to a higher standard than a regular member but unfortunately some will. Sometimes ignoring things is the best solution.

If they work just as good, why don't we have folks running them sir???
You've been here the years I have and never heard if someone saying "lets us try sled pull bars on our trucks? So I created a traction system that works and people suddenly say 4x4 parts are a go! Yeah ok
Please you and Boyette put em on your rides and tell me how that goes! Pleasseeee

OK my meeting got delayed im back,

Ohh so your advice to me is,,

Add traction bars to a 4 link,, hmm never heard of this,, is this something you are recommending i do to my truck...

Hey if you say it works, i just might have to go out and get some not sure how much clearance we will have attaching them below the 4 link as its already quite low...

now on top of my 4 link set up, how much more will a system like this help me,, i bet it would really stiffen up that 4 link ,, :D

common man a traction bar is a traction bar, the bars posted were also made for drag racing applications , just admit they will work just as good as yours if not better..

and say some how yours were better which they could be i have not seen or tested either how much better are you talking

.0001sec better 60 for 600$ ..

Back