Ban Who?

can you guys please add me as a friend on FB

Im pretty sure I created the group Srt10 where any of the now 73 members can add their friends. Send me or any other member a friend request and they can add you.

Im pretty sure I created the group Srt10 where any of the now 73 members can add their friends. Send me or any other member a friend request and they can add you.

I might have to do that. My problem is that I check my FB account a couple times a week. I can barely go an hour without checking the VTCoA.

LOL this is two epic threads in two days,,

everyone is soo pisses, especially dococksoon he is all fired up,, apparently his shipment of dildos are loose on the road... and he wont be able to dococksoon unless he runs down to SNKOL Racing ..

lol

There are 30 of you

I'm the tall, bald, unattractive, guy, who, if you squint and turn your head sideways, looks like he lifts weights. My wife is hot though. Maybe you can find me through her page?

I'm the tall, bald, unattractive, guy, who, if you squint and turn your head sideways, looks like he lifts weights. My wife is hot though. Maybe you can find me through her page?

My gf wont even be my FB friend.
PS I look like a motorcycle

LOL this is two epic threads in two days,,

everyone is soo pisses, especially dococksoon he is all fired up,, apparently his shipment of dildos are loose on the road... and he wont be able to dococksoon unless he runs down to SNKOL Racing ..

lol

hahahaha now that is funny.

They have the mile on a dyno?? awesome im in where is it.. dude with no wind resistance i bet i can easily do 200mph... world record here i come..

i know for a fact that my 05 truck ran 198 on the dyno in sixth and it was still pulling. it hits the rev limiter at 164 in 5th.

i think i already have the dyno record.

:stupido3:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back