Barrett-Jackson

Big Perm said:
That bruenette that works the auction floor is a hottie, but it looks like she's wearing a ring this year :(

Good stuff last night, really liked the restomod trucks, very kewl builds.....but, some of those guys put some weak ass rear axles behinds some of that HP :dontknow:

Actually she was married last year too. She is married to one of the auctioneers.

FSTJACK said:
I was supposed to go with my buddies, I get to have oral surgery instead on Friday. I'd rather get had by a Buffalo than do what I am going to have done.

Barrett-Jackson is way cool.

Just remember to keep your mouth closed Jack and it won't hurt at all.;) :D

Good luck on your surgery Jack. Hope the pain and recovery is minimal.

Silverback said:
Just remember to keep your mouth closed Jack and it won't hurt at all.;) :D

Good luck on your surgery Jack. Hope the pain and recovery is minimal.

X2, quick healing....

Silverback said:
Actually she was married last year too. She is married to one of the auctioneers.

She's not married to the guy who screams like a girl when he gets a bid, is she :dontknow:

She's not married to the guy who screams like a girl when he gets a bid, is she
No She's married to one of the Auctioneers(gavel banger).
That guy(screams like a girl)is annoying as F^(&. If I see him there I'm going to sock him in the vocal chords so he shuts the H377 up:D

Azmotorhead said:
No She's married to one of the Auctioneers(gavel banger).
That guy(screams like a girl)is annoying as F^(&. If I see him there I'm going to sock him in the vocal chords so he shuts the H377 up:D

I think the screamer is her brother......

Yes, I wanna smack him in the gob......His name's Skippy or some shit.....

Her husband is (indeed) an auctioneer........

I mentioned her back a few years ago..... Dave Breiner responded that she was only good lookin' in a "plain jane kinda way"................. He'd have about as much a chance with her as Jabba the Fkn Hut...... Or even Jabba the Pizza Hut.............

She's got some very nice features and alotta polish, that girl....:rock:

SD

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back