Batram - The Dark Knight

Carlwalski

Supporting Member
Reaction score
2.gif

Hey guys! I've spent the past few weeks gathering some footage and working on a new video for The Batram called, "The Dark Knight". This is the 4th and final one.....at least until a new Batman movie is released! ;) There has previously been "The Batram", "The Batram Returns", "The Batram Begins" and now "Batram - The Dark Knight" lol all a bit of fun eh!!! :p I enjoy driving this truck (understatement) and also shooting this stuff. It's all done on a Canon FS100, good but far short of pro and then it takes me around 2-3 hours to edit it using the stock standard everyone has one Windows Movie Maker. Just goes to show that with a little time and some effort, even with the basic tools something can be created. Anyhow, I like this movie, since my first video it's safe to say I've slowly gotten better LOL. It's a longish one too, just over 7 minutes 30! Hope you enjoy it! I put a shout out and thanks to the VTCOA, JTSVP, Jeff and his Registry to name just a few. :)

Cheers,
Carlwalski
The Batram

Carl,
Top notch as always. You simply have the baddest 10 in existence.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

thats one bad ass 10 !!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

LOL Where does he get all those toys LOL----Great Carl :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Very Cool Carl

Better than the Movie

Jeff

Thanks heaps fellas!! :) Now......if only I were allowed to install a popup mini Gatling gun in the rear tray I'd be even happier!!! lol :D :D :D

How did he change the shifter to the steering wheel.....and I know I haven't lost my mind - the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the truck. Thats real cool.

Midnight Runner said:
How did he change the shifter to the steering wheel.....and I know I haven't lost my mind - the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the truck. Thats real cool.

Carl is in New Zealand...They drive on the wrong side of the road and never get ticketed...:D ........his truck was converted as are any vehicles imported there...his truck is an 06 RC Nightrunner edition just like mine...he coverted from a 6 sp manual to an auto...;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back