Batram - The Dark Knight

Carlwalski said:
Hi mate, thanks! Not sure if they've been posted, more than likely somewhere in the Batram threads. If not, they are below and in the order of how the real Batman films were made (apart from the gay versions like Forever and the Robin BS lol which I hate). Keep in mind these are made by me, 100%, so the first video isn't too flash (my first Batram video). As I made more, the quality got alot better (if I do say so myself) and you will notice the improvements. Keep that in mind when you watch the first one, don't laugh too hard LOL, especially as you just saw the best video (Batram - TDK) 1st. :)

Thanks! Shouldn't be a problem, I didn't actually watch that one yet. wanted to see them in order if you had them available. so was waiting to see if you did before watching it. I'l check 'em out a little later.

Phew! Nice work lol, you a part time detective or something? lol. Cheers! :rock:

Carl, You made one bad Gone in 60 sec II worthy ride...

Have you ever looked into how many Right sided drive 10's were built? Probably be something Jeff could speak a bit about...

SD2005Dustin said:
Carl, You made one bad Gone in 60 sec II worthy ride...

Have you ever looked into how many Right sided drive 10's were built? Probably be something Jeff could speak a bit about...
Thanks bud! :) To be honest, I'm 99.9% sure ZERO were made at the factory. I had to have mine professionally converted, like all RHD SRT/10 Rams you'd see. I know in New Zealand there are a few SRT and stock standard Rams in RHD, they have to be to be legal (we drive on the left). At a wild guess, I'm thinking there's around 30+ RHD SRT/10 Rams here, all years, quad and regular cab.

Carl, I'm rather proud of my truck but I've got to say that yours is by far the finest 10 I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. I've got to know how you did that front plate. I don't have mine mounted and in New Jersey I get pulled over constantly by the police and have to beg my way out. Can you post some pictures or list whatever parts you may have used? Some help would be greatly appreciated! Again great work! Thanks, Don

doneo said:
Carl, I'm rather proud of my truck but I've got to say that yours is by far the finest 10 I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. I've got to know how you did that front plate. I don't have mine mounted and in New Jersey I get pulled over constantly by the police and have to beg my way out. Can you post some pictures or list whatever parts you may have used? Some help would be greatly appreciated! Again great work! Thanks, Don
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40967&highlight=retractable+license+plate
check out this thread Don. First post is a you tube vid . PS Carl, that is a great vid of the Batram.

Last edited:
doneo said:
Thanks Don, mighty kind of you bud. :) We have very similar tastes. :D As Joe posted below, it's a standard Swift Motorsports hideaway plate kit. Bolts to the underside of the skid plate/fascia and that's it. I cut a hole underneath so the little motor could sit higher, thus moving the plate a few more mm up from the ground. I also trimmed the front edges of the fold out part swing part so I could mount the actual plate flush. As it comes, the plate in it's hidden position has to stick out around 1" so the plate can swing back properly when folding out to display it, if that makes sense? Not the entire plate, but the 1-1/2" plate rail it slides on because if you leave it as it comes and want to mount it flush, it will only swing back and out around 20 degrees, not the 90+ like it should. Having it with it's little knob sticking out looks poos and wees hahaha. Thanks again fellas. ;)

Have to say your a little batty, lol... but deffinately the baddest SRT I have ever seen.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back