BBK Throttle Body available NOW

Exo said:
Damn I am not to excited to install the one I got from stinker now. Guess I better hope there is a fix before the snow is gone here.
Your throttle body should work fine. hear is a copy of a letter BBK sent me.

2/16/10

Dear Cherry Performance:

We’ve recently learned of some confusion between the BBK Throttle Bodies for Dodge vehicles. To be clear, we offer #1767 Dodge Viper TB as well as #1776 Dodge Truck TB.

Complete Descriptions:
#1767- 03-07 DOGE VIPER 67 MM THROTTLE BODY & LLMORE MARINE
#1776- 04-06 DODGE SRT-10 POWER PLUS THROTTLE BODY

The truck TB #1776 has been successful, however this is not to be confused with the Viper TB which we’ve been working to update.

Rest assured that all BBK parts are manufactured in California and are backed by a one-year warranty against manufacturer defects and our tech department is always happy to answer any of your questions.

Thank you for your support of BBK!
BBK Sales Department

[email protected]

Ironhead said:
i have fixed this problem ,,,and it is not a ecm learning thing as i thought it was the same as the xmetel Tb i have ,,

the pic is a tad blury but right were the blades and shaft meet up there are tiny drag marks on body side and on blades ,,,i took some 2000 grit sand paper and polished it up dabed it with some mobil one and its as smooth as all get out now,,i also loosened the spring cause it was too stiff when i wanted to just feather throttle a tiny bit

001-6.jpg

yep. ya nailed that one:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

pulled & checked mine Monday. had to hold it just right to the light, but 3 of the 4 showed rub places.

"clearenced" all 4 areas & a bit on the blades & reinstalled & rechecked full throttle, mechanically, & been drivin since Monday.

zero probs. :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

got an e-mail today.

BBK has released the TB for the Viper trucks:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back