BBK Throttle Body available NOW

Cherry Performance said:
If everyone wants to keep this going I can wait another week before final payments are needed. To get this started I will need definate numbers on how many units on this Group Buy. It looks like a minimum of 10 units will be sold so the payment will be $429.95ea. If we can get to 20 units I will reimburse the payment difference. If you have any questions just let me know.

If you want to pay cash, check or money order that will be ok, since it will save me a couple of bucks that paypal charges:(

You can send a to..

Cherry Performance
3429 Pomona Blvd. Suite N
Pomona, CA 91768

If you want to use Paypal my account is..

[email protected]

Just let me know your name and the address you would like the Throttle Body sent. Also include your VTCOA screen name so I can keep track.

Thanks,
Ron
:party: ..OK, I say end-it-now. If there are more members later that want to make a purchase and lower our overall price....great!
So if 10 of us are paid-up, lets ship.....:dontknow:

What say ye,
Quick

I want to thank everyone that responded to my questions yesterday. After reading all the information you provided, I have decided that the group buy will end this weekend.

So whats the count as of now!! I know people had checks coming in.

hcetzneb said:
So whats the count as of now!! I know people had checks coming in.

inquirin minds want to know:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

did my check get thar today????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Last edited:
ZCx said:
inquirin minds want to know:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

did my check get thar today????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
I got your payment. Thank you.

I have 1 more that said the check is in the mail. That will bring the total to 14 units. One more day to go before this group buy ends.

Cherry Performance said:
I got your payment. Thank you.

I have 1 more that said the check is in the mail. That will bring the total to 14 units. One more day to go before this group buy ends.

most excellent Ron:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

can i start gettin excited:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ZCx said:
most excellent Ron:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

can i start gettin excited:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Sunday night.....

And it looks like they have a few sold on the other forum. So, we should hit our 20.:rock:

What's the final BBK Throttle Body pricing for this GP?
Edit: I just read that there are 14 units sold making the final price $429.95 shipped.
Thanks!

SANTEEN said:
And it looks like they have a few sold on the other forum. So, we should hit our 20.:rock:

which other forum ???/:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

srt10forum.com

That group buy isn't through Cherry Performance, though, so I don't think it counts toward the 20 here.

Vman455 said:
srt10forum.com

That group buy isn't through Cherry Performance, though, so I don't think it counts toward the 20 here.

i agree:rock:

WE NEED BOUT 6 MO FOLKS

:rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back