BBK Throttle Body available NOW

ZCx said:
WE NEED BOUT 6 MO FOLKS

:rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: bump with a TTT:rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks everyone for your purchases, we made it to 16:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
THE GROUP BUY IS NOW CLOSED

:rock: :burnout:

the next round of questions.........

when they be goin out ????

who's doin the shippin honors ?????

will there be trackin numbers ?????

thanks again Ron for the GP :rock:

ZCx said:
:rock: :burnout:

the next round of questions.........

when they be goin out ????

who's doin the shippin honors ?????

will there be trackin numbers ?????

thanks again Ron for the GP :rock:
:aetsch: What he said.......:itsme:

Quick

Talked with BBK today. The TB will be ready for me to will call Wednesday afternoon and their local warehouse about 15 miles from me. Will keep you guys posted on delivery.

Cherry Performance said:
Talked with BBK today. The TB will be ready for me to will call Wednesday afternoon and their local warehouse about 15 miles from me. Will keep you guys posted on delivery.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Cherry Performance said:
Got a big box from BBK:D I will start boxing everything up and send them out.

sounds good Ron :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Woo hoo! Between this, my new Roe tune, and plugs/wires install, it should be a fun week.

Vman455 said:
Woo hoo! Between this, my new Roe tune, and plugs/wires install, it should be a fun week.

thats my next step after the TB is a Roe tune :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Headers went on last weekend, diff bolts and service this weekend and the throttle body the next. My next few weekends are booked :D
Now if the snow would go away.:burnout:

OK everybody 15 Throttle Bodies are on there way I still have 1 more that said the check is in the mail.

Cherry Performance said:
OK everybody 15 Throttle Bodies are on there way I still have 1 more that said the check is in the mail.
I'm gonna get prepared for my ass kickin', when my wife finds the pckage on the front porch. Oh well, I'll just blame it on Tony. She's got him on speed dial.:D

Ironhead said:
Tracking???

and/or who's doin the shippin honors.:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

so i can know when to look for it:rock:

might make the car show:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock:

did you put signature reqiured on them? sorry for the ????? if so got to make arangments with the wifey to be home

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back